Ch.4 Up against the wall

Sorry for the wait on the up date, but here it is. There is some R rated stuff in this chapter so you've been warned. Enjoy!

The rest of the week went by pretty fast. Luke kept flirting with me, and I think he noticed I flirted back. He continued to call me beautiful in class or when he saw me in the hall. No matter how many times I asked him not to. Sometimes the flirting got intense, sometimes so much that you could feel the sexual tension. Grace and Em would always comment on it.

Finally I woke up Saturday morning, I was excited to see Luke. We planned to meet up at his house, at 2:00. I figured hey why not lounge around watching Gossip Girl. Cause who doesn't love that show, I mean come on Chuck Bass. Then I wouldn't have to get ready till 12:00. My alarm that I set when I knew I had to get up and get ready went off. I got up and went to take a nice warm shower.

After I got, and towel dried my hair, cause I'm gonna curl my hair. I went and picked out my black skirt, and my white top. I even went as far as picking out my black and white lace matching bra, and panties. After i was all dressed I put on my blueberry lotion. Finally I got started on my make up. I put on some white eye shadow. I did my eye liner and masscara.

I started curling hair, when I finished I noticed I had 15 minutes to leave. I quickly put on my white vans, lip gloss, got my purse, note book, pen, and put everything in there. I was making sure I didnt forget anything when i bumped into Jared.

"Sam?" Jared said rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"Jared hey sorry i wasn't watching where i was going." I said trying to make my way down stairs.

"It's cool. I'm just tired I had to clean up dads throw up last night. Where are you going you look nice." Jared said looking at my outfit.

It takes me a minute to reply because first he didn't wake me up like he usually does to clean up dads mess, and he gave me a compliment. He raised an eyebrow waiting for me to answer me.

"Oh umm.. I have a school project to do so I have to meet my partner." I told him not looking at him cause I didnt want him asking me who my partner is. I already knew he didn't really like Luke.

''Ok be safe bye Sammy." He told me making his way to the bathroom.

"I will, bye." I said.

It took me 15 minutes to get to Luke's , using the directions he texted me. I pulled up, and was shocked it was a freaken mansion. It was so huge. I parked my car, and made my way to the front door and rung the door bell. A second later a girl with black hair answered the door she looked about a year younger than me. I was shocked again cause she was beatiful.

"Hi can I help you?'' She asked me

''Uh yeah I'm looking for Luke." I told trying to put on my best smile.

"Oh yeah you must be Sam he's in his room I'll show you the way." She said opening the door so I could walk in. When she shut the door my feet stood still. There were a lot of people there mostly siting down watching a movie some talking, and a few kids running around.

"Ok just follow me." She told me walking off. I followed her up the stairs and to the right all the way till the end of the hall way. She knocked on the door.

"Luke you have a visitor." She said in a sing song voice.

"Anna how many times have I told you to call me Al.." Luke said opening the door and realising it was me.

"Sam hey." He said with a smirk.

"Ok I guess I'm not needed anymore. I'm Anna by the way.Bye" She said leaving

"Come on in beautiful." Luke said moving aside so i could walk in. I walked in as he shut the door and looked around. His room was nice and clean. He had red sheets on him bed and a few pictures on his night stand.

''So Anna's Beatiful.." I said not turning around.

"Yeah well looks runs in our family." He says making his way in front of me.

"Wait a minute were you jealous?" He says with a smirk.

"What of course not why would I even care." I say trying to keep a straight face.

''It's ok beatiful if you are even if she's my sister." He says walking making me take steps back.

''In fact I think you're really hot when you're jealous." He says well my back hits the wall.

"Luke what are you doing?" I barley whisper.

"You look really good i love this skirt but you should be careful." He says well he starts kissing my neck. I can feel my body start to heat up, and making my core wet.

"Why do I need to be careful?" I ask not even regconising my own voice.

"It has real easy acsess." He say lifting up my skirt.

He continues kissing my neck. His one hand starts to push down my panites well the other goes under my shirt.

"Dam beautiful, you're so wet." He groans

I don't even reply, I can't. All that comes out as a whimper as he plays with my folds.

''Please Luke." I beg.

He finally pushes his finger in understanding what I was asking. One finger swirls around my clit, we another startrs to push deeper. I moan loud when he pinches my clit.

"You're so tight baby." He says groaning into my neck.

''Luke." I moan back as I feel his big fingers pushing in and out. The faster he gets the more I feel a tightness in my stomach coil. His other hand garbs my boob, and pinches my nipple. He knows what will happen soon because he can feel my walls tightening around his fingers.

"Cum for me baby." He whispers in my ear. That's what does it I feel myself come undone by his touch.

"LUKE." I basiclly scream as I feel my self release on his hands.

I feel him pull his hands, and feel empty. Then he licks his fingers well, I try to catch my breath.

"You taste amazing." He says looking into my eyes. I feel myself blush at his words.

We stand there awhile looking into each others eyes then Anna knocks on the door.

''Luke mom wants you." She yells

''I'll be right there." He yells back

''I'll be back in a minute. If you need the bathroom it's right there, my mom probably wants to meet you." He says opening the door. I just nod my head. He leaves and I go to the bathroom. wash my hands. I look in the mirror and notice my face is flushed. I grab a wash cloth, and wet it so I can cool my self off. I fix my make up and wash down under. After that I throw the wash cloth in hamper in the bathroom. I walk out back into the room and grab my bag that I dropped. I go to Lukes bed sit down open it and put on more lip gloss on. After I just sit there and think as i wait fo Luke to come back. I think about what just happened up aginst the wall.