chapter 13 // Hard Headed

Maddy's POV:

After dinner we all went back to our rooms. Each person shared a room with someone and luckily for me I got Mahogany. Being roommate with her was so much fun. We talked about our favorite shops, brands, style, ootd and more. We were linked.

We got changed into sort of matching clothes. We wore oversize sweaters with shorts underneath and some knee-high socks. Since the windy breeze came rushing in from the beach we made hot coco and lit up some candles.

After an hour the fun drifted away. It end us up sitting there with nothing to do but to stare at the wall. So instead we decide to go for a stroll outside.

We wandered around the house, since it was more like a mansion.

Later on we found stairs that lead to the roof top. As we climb up to the top, there were bean bags laying around. They made a perfect use to gaze upon the stars. We rested there and talked about each other's life and took tumblry pictures.

Cameron's POV:

After trashing and messing around at Sammy's room the boys fled out leaving him with the huge mess to pick after. I was one of those boys.

As I pass by the dining room I saw a familiar figure, it was Matt. He was alone sitting which seems odd to me.

When I came up to him he sat there, tired-eyed, and slumped over the table. I couldn't help not to ask.

"bro, you all right?"

"yeah." He murmured lifting his head up.

"wait. Have you seen Maddy anywhere?" he jumped.

"no. why?"

"oh. Its nothing." He replied with a disappointed tone.

From my perspective I could already tell that Matt has develop the same feeling for Maddy when even though he already have Cara.

"man, what do you think about Maddy?"

Matt's POV:

My heart skips a beat as Cameron flung those words out of his mouth. Why is Cameron asking me about her?

I answered in all honesty, "well she's pretty, got a good sense of humor overall a great person."

"dude. You do know you have Cara with you?"

That's when my brain snaps. Cameron could already guess I liked Maddy.

"yea I know. You don't have to remind me" I glare.

"I know but, you can't hover both of them at once."

Cameron's POV:

Matt was as hard headed as he is. He always find it difficult to accept other's opinions on his actions.

He immediately, he bristled his eyebrows knitting together threateningly. He seemed to be offended by what I had said.

He stood up.

"shut up" he said in a dense tone while walking away.

There was nothing much I could do but instead to let him be. We can't control people, even if we wanted badly to. Sometimes you can only lead them where to go and to just try to understand them more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's Note:

Just to let you guys know, if you see some words in the story change after its been uploaded, i often forgot to check them so i sometimes change them now and then. Hope it's fine with you guys.

Don't forget to Vote or Comment your opinions thanks! :)