chapter 6 // Beach Day

Maddison's POV:

The next day.

Surrounding me were these obnoxious and horrendous sounds coming from every direction, my head felt like it was about to explode. A big smack what woke me up. Soon then I realize my hand had knock the alarm clock over my bedside table. Typical me.

First thing I did was reached out to the phone on the table and scrolled through my social media. I mean everybody does that.

10 minutes later I jumped out of bed, took a fresh shower and hopped into my closet.

I put on my favorite black swimsuit. Over it I layered a white muscle tank and some denim shorts. I grabbed my converse since I had a pair of sandals packed in my bag already, tied my hair into a bun and throw in my circle sunglasses on top.

Next was my makeup. Since were going to get wet, I only used some sunscreen, water proof mascara and some chapstick.

After all that jazz was done, went down and made breakfast.

I was all set for today. I even double checked everything.

Moments pass by I heard a honk on the porch, guess it was Matt already here to pick me up. Locked everything making sure everything was safe and head outside.

Matt's POV:

She finally came out after few minutes of waiting her outside.

The moment Maddy walked out of the house , she was stunningly gorgeous. Her hair was a rich shade of mahogany tied into a bun to adorn her peaches and cream-like skin. Her eyes, framed by her long eye lashes. She seemed the picture of perfection. As she was walking she had a smile which the world would sigh with contentment.

I was zoning out. My eyes were all on her every second.

Maddison's POV:

I turn around seeing Matt standing in front of the car with a gazing face. Which to me was pretty funny and cute at the same time.

For some reasons he looked more appealing today than yesterday. He had wore a navy blue muscle tank, beach shorts, a floral snapback flip backwards, a pair of flip-flops and some shades. His sun kissed-skin and what seems to be his muscular arms that was showing made him look ten times attractive than ever. He looked like boyfriend material.

'Wait what? Stop thinking that maddy!' my thoughts that was wondering in my head.