chapter 17 // Underwater

Maddy's POV:

As I inhale deeply to adjust myself, I couldn't believe that, me and Cameron are already drench in salty sea water. I could feel the water moving while rocking me, waves big enough for you to dive under it and you can hear just gallons of water swirling around you and bubbles popping and your own breath in bubbles.

So much indescribable emotions flowing in, you could barely care about the world outside.

"MADDY!" my named was shouted. I directed my eyes above me as I saw Cameron standing on the edge of a huge rock.

"WATCH AND LEARN!" he yelled and winked at the end.

He immediately jumped off and front flipped continued by a dive into the waters, creating a huge a splash soaking me in his aftermath. I spun around waiting for him to appear then all of a sudden a nudge from my toe followed by a pull from my leg dragged me down under.

Cameron was so called the culprit, but with my eyes closed, I was dragged even under, for a second I felt, arms wrapping around my waist pulling me closer to his upper body and before I knew it, our lips were locked.

How can I describe this. In a cheesy way, sparks were definitely flying. At first the kiss was small. But it grew bigger, and more intense.

Our kiss broke as we emerged above to take a breathe. You could shoot me if I was wrong but for now there was no other person that could give such a kiss other than Cameron himself.

We swam from here and there making the best use of our time here worth it. Later on we dried off and head to the nearby mini market. We ate ice creams and talked about each other more.

Cameron's POV:

Wow she's amazing.

I said to myself. I had more fun here than I expected. I got to kiss the girl I well like. Maybe its time for me to ask her out.

Later on we all went back to the beach house and minded our own business. Evening arrived, me and Jack had bought a bunch of fireworks to play with.

"Yo Guys! Wanna play?" I shouted, holding up the fireworks.

Everybody nodded and scramble out taking each of their piles. Yes I know this is the perfect moment for me to ask Maddy out. I carefully planned out my plan making it flawless.

Matthew's POV:

What is Cameron doing? Acting up like some cool guys he is. I was the one who introduced him to Maddy, what gave him the right to go and take her?

Anger filled me up. I had to get Cameron off of her tail or else my chance with Maddy goes flying out of the window.

---------------------------------------------

Writer's Note:

Thank you so much guys for still reading. Please vote and comment about what should happen next? more ideas makes a great story :D thanks bye!