chapter 2 // Continuation

Matt's POV:

As usually every Saturday afternoon i rode around the neighborhood with my lovely Karin. Fyi she's my white pennyboard.

I pass by this blue house next to mine, it seemed to have a new family that had just move and was unpacking. Why not stop by.

As I arrive to their drive way, i saw this girl was about to fall. I ran like the wind and quickly snatched her and the box she was carrying before they fell down.

Maddison's POV:

"woah, that was a close call. You should be careful." A voice behind me.

I immediately turn around and I saw this boy figure. My eyes traced his figure, from his messy brown hair down to his black vans. He had the same brown eyes as i do. I couldn't help not to stare at him.

Matt's POV:

That was a really close call, I was just in time to catch her.

She then turns around which made my eyes met her's.

Wow she's gorgeous. Her brown golden eyes, her dark brown hair, smoothly falling past her shoulders that complimented her face and her red cheeks that made her looked like she was blushing. White tee with blue jeans and some black vans. Everything. I think im exaggerating.

"oh yeah, thanks for catching me." She said breaking up the silent.

Focus Matt.

"no problem. I couldn't help notice that you're my new neighbor, I live right next to you, thought I stop by to say hello" i said while pointing to the white house next door.

"oh, thanks."

"by the way, I didn't really introduced myself, my name's Matthew. But you can call me Matt."

"yea, im Maddison, but you can call me Maddy."

"haha, well hello maddy, and welcome to our neighborhood, where.. nothing really happens that much."

"haha yea rite."

"hey let me help you with those boxes."

"thanks, Matt"

"well it seems like somebody has already made a new friend" said the man coming from behind.

I think that's her dad?

"hello sir"

"yeah, this is Matt. He lives right next door"

"hi, you can call me Mr. Standford. Thanks for helping."

"no problem sir, its my pleasure."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's Note:

Please vote and comment about your opinions thank youu :)