chapter 5 // Butterflies

Maddison's POV:

After a hard day's work, I took a long bath and went straight to my room.

I scanned the room and caught my eyes on one of the books laying on the shelf.

Since I had nothing better to do, I picked the book up and sat on the bed reading it. Boy I was deep in the book, its like I had a connections with the character, I felt I was in the book.

"pssstt.. Maddy." A voice

I was startled by the voice that was calling my name. I paused reading the book. My ears were all open searching for the source of the voice.

It seem to be coming from outside, I looked through the window and was surprise. Matt had a gigantic microphone whispering my name.

Matt's POV:

"Yes! She notice me!" I said

I then wrote my message on the piece of paper and hold up to the window, hoping that she could read it from a far.

Maddison's POV:

'R U DOIN ANYTHING TMRW?'

The sentence that was written on the sheet of paper Matt was holding.

I proceed to follow what he did. Took a piece of paper and replied to him.

'NO.. WHY?'

few moments later he raised another sheet.

'DO U WANT 2 GO 2 THE BEACH TMRW?'

'SURE!' I replied

'OKAY THEN, PICK U UP @ 8 SEE YA! ;)'

'OKAY :)'

He then left the window as well as I did.

I don't know what was this feeling immerging inside of me, after what just happened. This exciting and happy feeling inside exploding. Felt like I had butterflies flying in my stomach.

I then went straight started packing for tomorrow's trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's Note:

So? what do you think so far? is it okay? please state your opinions :) thank you! don't forget to vote!