The nurse nodded before walking out the room. Jimin took out his phone telling everybody what was happening.

The Tea Shisters

Jimin
Guys it's happening

Taehyung
What's happening

Hoseok
Yoongi went into labor?

Jungkook
Didn't he say it would be happening sometime this month?

Jimin
And some time is right fucking now

Jungkook
Omg

Hoseok
Finally

Taehyung
How's your hand holding up?

Jimin
Well the nurse wouldn't let me in until I took a shot

And now she went to go find the room he's in

Taehyung
Text us when we can come visit

Jimin slipped his phone back in his pocket when the nurse came back and asked him to follow her.

"So your mate has gone into labor but hasn't started pushing yet." She explained walking up to Yoongi's room, "All we need you to do is calm him down."

Jimin nodded as the nurse opened the door. He hurried to Yoongi's side and grabbed his hand rubbing it softly with his thumb. Yoongi had beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he panted.

"Baby breathe. Like this" Jimin took a deep breath demonstrating for him.

"Don't you think that's what I'm fucking doing?" Yoongi said through gritted teeth.

"Ok sir you can start pushing now." The doctor informed them.

—_—

"Here you are sir," A nurse said handing Yoongi his second pup while Jimin was sitting on one of the chairs in the room having a conversation with the first pup about his day. "Someone will be right back with the birth certificates."

Yoongi nodded focusing on the pups features instead of looking at the nurse. Jimin got up and walked to the side of Yoongi's bed, "Look at my little princess." Jimin beamed with happiness rubbing his thumb against the back of his daughter's hand.

"And my little prince." Yoongi smiled at his son in his arms nuzzling their noses together.

Thirty minutes later they heard a knock on the door. Jimin got up to open the door revealing Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung with a bag in his hand. He put his finger over his lips indicating for them to be quiet.

They nodded walking into the room, both the pups were in a bassinet next to Yoongi's bed. Yoongi was sleep but both the pups were wide awake. The three of them stood in front of the crib awing at the sight of them.

"What did you name them?" Taehyung asked.

"Korain and Miyung"

"Can we hold them?" Hoseok questioned

"Wash y'all hands first."

They nodded walking toward the bathroom. Jimin sighed plopping back into the chair next to the crib.

"Oh, I almost forgot I brought you this." Taehyung smiled handing a bag of food to Jimin.

"Thank you" Jimin mumbled putting the bag to the side and tried to get comfortable in his seat.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung questioned

"Nothing" Jimin shook his head.

"Somethings wrong you never ignore food," Taehyung said pointing to the food.

"It's just that remember that shot I got earlier?" Jimin reminded.

"Yeah, it's supposed to block Yoongi's scent."

Jimin sighed again raking his hand through his hair, " Well it's been a while since I got the shot and I still can't smell Yoongi or my pups since they have his scent."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "When was it supposed to where off?"

"Two hours"

"Did you ask the doctor?"

"No not yet."

"Well then maybe it's a side effect."

"I hope."

—_—

"You ready?" Jimin asked holding Korain's car seat.

Yoongi nodded grabbing Miyung's car seat then walked out the room Jimin following behind him. They had stayed in the hospital for almost a week, and Jimin still wasn't able to smell any of them.

It frustrated him, he wanted to smell Yoongi and his pups. Without smelling them, it was like if he turned his back they weren't there at all. And that scared him a little, he wanted their scents back.

He had asked the doctor but he said it was rare to not be able to smell them after two hours. That angered Jimin even more, the nurse should have said this would have happened even if it's rare.

If she would have notified him correctly he probably wouldn't have agreed to the stupid shot in the first place.

"Sir," the lady behind the counter said bringing Jimin out of his thoughts, "The doctor said that you couldn't smell your mate and pups right?" Jimin nodded, "So the doctor said that you need to remark your mate and take these pills twice a day than after about a week you'd be able to smell him again."

She handed Jimin a bottle of pills, some discharge papers, and a manila folder, "Thank you" Jimin grinned.

The lady nodded going back to her work. Jimin and Yoongi walked out the hospital to their car. They put buckled their pups in the back seat then headed home.

When they got to their house Jimin open the door for them, "Welcome home Korain and Miyung" Yoongi said setting Miyung's car seat on the floor to take her out.

Yoongi walked up the stairs to the nursery he and Jimin had decorated about a three weeks ago. The room was white with little golden stars painted on the walls. There were two cribs one with Korain's name in blue, the other with Miyung's name in pink, and above hers was a sheer pink princess canopy. There was a window sill bench with pink and blue fluffy pillows, a diaper changing station, some toys in a corner on a blanket, and an armchair.

Yoongi took a seat on the window sill Jimin sitting next to him with Miyung in his lap. "You know, I like our little family." Yoongi smiled showing his gummy smile.

Jimin smiled back at him, "And to think this all started because you bullied me."

"Like I said before, I had to get your attention somehow."

"And I'm glad you did," Jimin whispered leaning over to place a soft kiss on Yoongi's cheek.

The End?

Should I made a sequel?