The Hunt (Part 2)

Jimin woke up a few hours later, the sun was just starting to rise. He got off the couch rubbed the sleep from his eyes and walked into the kitchen. To his surprise, everybody was already awake and in the dining room. "When did you guys get up?" Jimin asked grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Not that long ago" Jungkook said through bites of cereal.

Jimin nodded his head walking back to the living room, "Guess we can leave now since everybody's awake."

All of them sighed and followed Jimin out the house. Jin and Namjoon got into their car while the other four got into Jungkook's.

"Jin said that 'The Purple Woods' is the only woods near us." Taehyung announced typing the destination into their navigator.

•_•

When they arrived at the woods they split into pairs: Namjin, Taekook, and Jihope.

Jimin pointed a finger to the densest part of the forest "Me and Hoseok will take that part because it's most likely where a cabin of some sort would be." He looked back at Jin as if he was asking for permission.

"Why do you think that?" Namjoon asked before Jin could.

"Because in most crime shows it's like that" Jimin said.

"You know everything about those shows is made up right?" Jin frowned at Jimin.

Jimin stared at Jin, he knew they were made up but that was beside the point, the point was that that was the first place Jimin could think of, so that's where he's going to look first. There staring contest was cut short when Jimin abruptly grabbed Hoseok's hand, turned on his heels, and took off into the woods.

"Jimin! Wait I wasn't done talking" Jin tried to catch him but Jimin sped up just out of Jin's reach, "Just keep your phone at hand at least, just in case you run into danger." Jin yelled hoping Jimin or Hoseok heard him.

"Since we're picking where we want to search, can we get the woods closest to the lake?" Taehyung asked looking at Jin.

"Sure, just keep your phones on" He said rubbing his temples.

With that Taehyung and Jungkook left, leaving Namjoon and Jin with the most boring part of the woods, the meadow.

Once Jimin thought that they were a great distance away from the others he slowed his pace letting go of Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok was confused, "Why did you suddenly run off like that?"

"Because I know Jin he would have said no because 'it's too dangerous' or 'we're not experienced enough', then he would have probably given us the meadow." Jimin sighed.

"The meadow wouldn't have been as scary" Hoseok mumbled under his breath.

They kept walking deeper into the woods. The trail they were on was getting darker and darker, while for some reason the air got tenser and tenser the further they went down the path.

"I don't have a good feeling about this" Hoseok whispered looking over his shoulder.

"It's going to be fine, we just have to find a cabin or a clue then we can call the rest of them." Jimin paused looking around at the tree trunks. "But if anything does happen you know how to turn into your wolf form right?" Jimin asked looking at Hoseok.