Disgusted

Jaebeom POV

Last night I heard Mark and Yn had something as he confessed his feelings for her, now it will be my turn..however, there's something I never understood and it wasn't about Seongsu her bodyguard because I know her and she never was the kind of person to protect her or do something that she cannot do by her own hands.

As we are having breakfast, I see Yn was not here "Guys where's Yn?"

"She left without saying anything.." said Youngjae.

"It was weird because she told she would meet someone.." when Mark stated that, we weren't that satisfied. Yes, jealousy was present on our faces. I told them I would find her and maybe have my chance to hang out with her.

I found her at local cafe sat on a table..talking with someone else in disguise, I entered at the cafe and sat on a table behind and nearby where they were..

Author POV

Yn had received a DM on Instagram from the person who she wasn't expecting asking to meet up with her in a public place, so she dressed up, disguised herself with a black cap and face mask as she goes on her way to a local cafe as she sat on a table waiting for the person "Yn?" She turns around and sees him, she gone shocked. It was Yuta, who he was her friend after what happened..the japanese boy sat in front of her with a smile on his face of seeing her even he knows that her expression was actually the opposite. "It's noticeable you're not happy to see me.."

"You know how I am. My silence is so convincing.." while she was talking, she didn't notice that Jaebeom was nearby her listening the conversation.

Yuta's smile had vanished "Are you still mad?"

"After what Chittaphon did to me, obviously you were also part of this.."

"I swear to you I wasn't part of he told you.." the influencer scoffed in disgust, but Yuta continues "I care about you..I cannot have you anymore, but you cannot blame me of something I didn't do including 'that'.."

Yn was about to pull him by his shirt and strangle him, but she calms herself and says short and clear "Leave!"

"What?"

"I said leave!"

Yuta cannot believe in his eyes and ears "After what happened, you changed but if you want to talk you can find me.."

"I don't want to, I have disgust on all of you.." sad, Yuta leaves. Yn was alone and Jaebeom goes towards her, he pokes on her shoulder "I told you to leave.." as she sees her friend she gets scared "J-Jaebeom.."

"I can leave if you want to.."

"No, stay.." he sat at the seat where was Yuta placing also his second breakfast along with hers "I'm sorry, I thought it was someone else.."

"Yuta right? I heard everything..was he your boyfriend?"

"No, he wasn't" Yn lowered her head "it's..complicated."

"I understand that is your life but I feel that something happened, Bam told us you hide something.." he gently lifts my head making me look at him "but I understand you don't wanna talk, but we're worried about you."

"I feel grateful for that Jaebeom, but like I told Bam to is there are things I'm cannot tell.."

"I understand.."

(...)

Jaebeom and Yn were walking to the beach nearby the house "I still don't understand why you accepted Yuta's invitation.."

"He wanted to talk but he went to put me angry."

"Still, you could refuse."

"But he had to keep in mind how much I hate them after they went against me."

"Forget them Yn.."

They continue walking so Yn decided to question him "Jaebeom.."

"Hm?"

"Lately, the boys are acting strange do you know about something?" he giggled and she gone confused "What's so funny?"

"Nothing at all, it's just you're not realizing what is happening at this house.."

Yn POV

"What do you mean?"

Jaebeom giggled again and glances at her weird, he steps close to her "I thought it was obvious that I love you.." wait, one more?? Jaebeom is nearly close to me and he lifts my chin making me contact my eyes with his narrowed ones, his face approaches as his lips places on mine for a long kiss.

I stopped the kiss "Stop, I've heard enough.." I run away back to the house; entering there, I collide with Jinyoung.

"Yn, what happened?"

"Nothing happen Jinyoung.." I went upstairs to my room and I laid on my bed.

(...)

I heard the door opening, it was Jinyoung who knock it "May I Yn?"

"You're already in right?" I see he entered with a tray with food in hands

"I brought your dinner, you didn't appear.." he lands the tray next to me as I start eating after a thank him. "Yn, I know I'm intruding your privacy but who was the person you met up this morning?"

I stopped eating and said "An idiot who doesn't know the word no.."

"Oof, that wasn't necessary.." he said as he laughs.

"But also I'm thinking of something else.."

"Oh and what it might be?" Jinyoung seemed interested of it, which was strange to me.

Then, I realize something..his face was too close looking at me serious "Jinyoung you-" I got interrupted by his lips pressing mine.

What in the fuck is going on, people???