|^ 1 ^|

Since the rise of heroes mafias have been slowly diminishing across Japan. Only the ones who could cover their tracks well or that are too big have stayed. All mafias have since then had connections with one another. From the few left, three are well known and feared. The Bakugou's, most known for their violent crimes. The Todoroki's, the ones who have connections with heroes to help one another. Then there are the Midoriya's, most known for having connections with almost anyone in Japan. These three are the ones who control the mafia world. When this was decided, it was also decided that all leaders were to be alphas. So when the Midoriya's found out that their son was an omega they had decided to try to have another. Sadly, that day there was an invasion in the main estate of the Midoriya's. Killing off the main head and injuring his mate. Since then, the remaining mate had decided to hide the secret of their omega son.

Katsuki: "Hey Deku....why do I always find you in these woods?"

Izuku: "It's where I get to be free. What about you? Why do you always come here now Kacchan?"

Katsuki: "To see you."

This made the omega blush.

Katsuki: "I've been hearing that once I'm in high school that I should find my mate."

Izuku: "Is that so...."

The omega had also heard that. His mother was worried on how it would go knowing that her son wasn't actually an alpha.

Katsuki: "I've decided, that if I can't find anyone better than Deku. That id go find you and make you my mate."

Izuku: "Kacchan...."

Katsuki: "So! Take this and never loose it! I'll kill you if you do!"

The omega simply started to cry.

Izuku: "Of course I won't! I'll always love you, Kacchan."

Katsuki
As I woke up I could hear knocking on my door. I sat up and...

Katsuki: "WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!"

Kirishima: "Master Katsuki, your mom has demanded you to show your presence."

Katsuki: "Tell the old hag I'm busy!"

Kirishima: "Come on bro you know how I hate to act all formal when I have to get you. Besides, it be very unmanly of you to do that."

Katsuki: "Ugh! Fine! What is this about?!"

I stood up and began to change.

Kirishima: "From What I heard you're being introduced to the future heads of the other families."

The Todoroki's and Midoriya's....

Kirishima: "Bakubro?"

Katsuki: "I'm getting ready! I'll be out in a minute."

Kirishima: "Alright!"

I could hear him walk away. I hate that I have to kiss up to two other alphas. But....they do help a lot. I'd be an idiot to destroy what our families had done. I could then smell a faint but very familiar scent.

Izuku: "Kacchan..."

Deku?

Before I could try to follow it, it vanishes. I hurry up and head out to the meeting room. As I open it I see the two other alphas.

"Introducing the next head of the Bakugou's, Katsuki Bakugou."

I sat down across from the other two.

Katsuki: "So who's who?"

The one with his hair split in two colors stood up.

Shoto: "Shoto Todoroki."

That's when the other stood up quickly.

Izuku: "I-Izuku Midoriya."

As we start to sniff the air to register our scents I then realize that one of them is using scent blockers.

Katsuki: "What kind of joke is this?"

Half n half looked over at the greenette.

Izuku: "It's....just a precaution...."

Katsuki: Precaution for what?!"

Izuku: "To...avoid a similar incident to that of my father."

That's right....they've been looking for a mate for him much sooner than us. The head alpha had died off. So his right hand man is in charge of the Midoriya's until he finds a mate.

Izuku: "Could you....not stare at me."

I then blushed. What the hell? Get over yourself! He's an alpha. I take another glance at him. He's very cute for an alpha. I then clear my throat and resume.

Katsuki: "Anyway, we are all going to take over our estates after high school so, I wish you both the best of luck."

Gah! It hurt to say that! That's when the other two stood up and left.

Izuku
I can't believe that was Kacchan.....he still has the same scent. Coffee.....

Sadly....he can never know that I'm his omega. The omega he gave his heart to. That's when I pull out the heart shaped lock he gave to me years ago.