Im Going To Punch Him

Sally POV

That stupid, irresponsible idiot. How could he just mindlessly drink that much alcohol? He's always careful, with Lisa reminding him to be all the time.

I sighed, leaning my head against my intertwined hands as I stared at the floor. It has been two hours. Two freaking hours. Travis sat next to me, fidgeting in his seat. Guess him and alcohol related problems don't mix well. I still couldn't believe Larry would be so careless. The sound of doors bursting open and sneakers  slamming into the floor echoed in my ears. A familiar voice followed.

"Where's Larry? Is he okay?" Lifting my head up, I met eyes with a worried and panting Ashley, did she run here? "Last time I saw him they were taking him to pump his stomach." I sighed, Travis staying silent.

"What's up Trav?"

"I feel this is my fault."

I sat up, looking directly at him, waiting for him to continue talking. "If I had just stayed away from you guys he wouldn't of coped with me by drinking until he passed out. He would've stayed friends with you, Sally." He sighed, closing his eyes, as if preventing himself from crying. "I'm sorry.." he muttered, his voice breaking along with my heart. "Travis this isn't your fault, Larry willingly drunk himself into passing out, he'll be okay." I smiled at him, even though his eyes were shut and of course, my mask, so he was unable to see it. The last part felt like I was saying it to myself. I hoped Larry made it out. I wanted to punch that stupid bastard. I wanted to hug him for being okay.

"Excuse me, you all are here for Larry, correct?"

We all jumped out of our seats, waiting for the man in white to continue. "He's in good condition, we've pumped all the alcohol in his stomach and currently trying to flush it out of his system." The doctor's words let out a sigh of relief in all of us. "Would you like to see him?" The doctor questioned. He all nodded our heads, and followed him to Larry's room.

"I'm going to punch that metal head."

"That's not very nice, Ash."

"So? Making me run in the middle of the night in the rain wasn't nice because he couldn't handle his liquor."

"Larry is lucky to have a friend like you."

"Everyone I like is."