If Only

Sally POV

Travis was tense while walking to school. Who wouldn't be. The homophobic bully now dating none other then his main victim. Who so happens to be gay as fuck. Of course, the whole dating part would only be known by a few selected individuals but it's quite obvious a school full of people in it for juicy gossip will find out eventually. How cliche could you get?

Not to mention Larry and everyone else. Larry reacts bad how would everyone else react. They definitely wouldn't hate me for being gay because Todd and Neil (is that how you spell it I can't remember? :,D) are hella gay. If they were to hate me it would be for being cliché and dating my abused bully.

The school was in sight when I noticed Travis staring at me. Not full on but, very common glances in my direction. Why the hell you staring at me, doofus? I shook it off, my mask probably had some dirt on it or something that I missed. I'll deal with it later.

It was math class and let's just say, ugh. There was a substitute teacher today. Mrs Patterson was probably ill or the old fossil finally died. Everyone was either talking, bitching, doing the work or throwing anything they could. Only a few selects were doing the work though, surprising, right? Travis sat across from me today, everyone found that weird since he normally at either at the front or the back. I always sit in the middle. I could here the murmurs behind my back. They weren't nice.

"Hey, unless you got something to say to me I suggest to say it to my face." I hissed, turning around. "The fake one or the real one?" One guy asked, smirking. Grinning, I chuckled. "Funny. But you'd prefer the fake one unless you want nightmares for the next six months." And with that, I turned around, continuing with my work.

Ugh, humans are such a pain.

It was lunch and I had no idea what to do. So instead of making a grown up decision I decided to hide my face in my locker pretending I lost something. Dunno who I was pretending for no one was in the halls. Everyone wanted the none Bologna Sandwich lunch that was being served today. Thank God.

I hadn't seen Larry, Ash or anyone all day. I was worried Larry told them what happened and they were just as disgusted as he was.

"Ughhhh... my head hurts from all this brain using."

"Hey, Blueberry."

I jumped, hitting my head on my locker door. Smart I know. Groaning, I looked up to find Travis, a shit eating grin on his face and a weird look in his eyes. A very familiar look. "Oh. Hey, Travis. You scared me." I chuckled, looking around to see if anyone was around. "I was going to the restroom and saw you. Might as well say hi." He shrugged, an innocent look hidden in his face. It wasn't innocent at all though. There was something off. "Well, I need to sort my mask out so I'll come with you." I announced, breaking the silence and heading off to the restroom.

"So, have you seen Larry?"

"No I haven't. I haven't seen anyone from my friend group actually."

"I saw em. Ash wasn't there and neither was the ginger guy and his boyfriend."

"You know they're dating?"

"It's kinda obvious dude."

"True."

We laughed. It was true that Todd and Neil were pretty obvious about their relationship. They weren't good at secretly holding hands and sneaking kisses on the cheek or forehead. There were times that still cracked me up. Neil was touching Todd's leg and the teacher caught them. Todd was red for days. Then there was that time Neil accidentally came to school with whiskey instead of apple juice. He tried fucking Todd in the bathroom but passed out before anything happened. That was quite the excuse to not show up in class.

"Sally! There you are we've been looking everywhere for you!"

I turned my head around to see Ash and the love birds, holding hands of course, running towards us. Travis froze up, looking down. I waved shyly and confusingly at the three as they reached us. "Hey guys.." I trailed off, not sure what to say. "We got ourselves another gay huh?" Questioned Neil. I chuckled, blushing. Thank God for this mask. "Project huh?" Ash looked at me with a raised eyebrow and half a smirk. "G-Get your mind outta the gutter, Ash!" Crossing my arms, I looked to the side.

I glanced at Travis. He seemed uncomfortable. I pushed him slightly forward. He looked at me with a glare which could only mean I'm fucked. I ushered my head towards the three as he sighed and turned to them. "I just wanted to say I'm... really sorry for everything I said to you guys. I was taking out my anger on you and that was really wrong... I understand if you don't want to accept my apology." Travis scratched the back of his head nervously as the three contemplated what to do. Suddenly, all four of them were on the floor hugging. Well, Todd, Neil And Ash tackled Travis in a hug and fell, crushing him. "I think they forgive you, Blonde boy." I giggled, watching Travis struggle to breath.

"Fuck you blue boy." 

"That's gay."

"Wow."

Larry POV

Ash, Todd and Neil had just tackled him to the floor, hugging him. Sal was laughing. I can't believe they just forgave him like that. Sal looked up for a second, locking eyes with me. I froze. I was still mad at him but... I honestly liked him too.

If only he felt the same.