Sorry

Travis POV

"You throw homophobic slurs at me. That's one sign of being gay. You're insecure about being gay and what others might think so you mask it up with homophobia and pretending you think gay is wrong. Also, man, the shorts. It's the shorts." You have got to be kidding me. This guy can read me like I'm an open book. I stared at him, dumbfounded. What the hell was I supposed to say to that?

"Fuck it." I reached behind his head, unbuckling his bottom mask strap.

"H-Hey! W-What are you- mph!"

Travis, are you stupid! Pull away pull away pull away!

I kissed him.

I fucking kissed him.

I don't know what got into me. I just couldn't hold back anymore. All of these emotions being bottled up. I needed to let them free at least once.

I finally pulled away, knowing Sally wouldn't kiss back. I looked to the side, biting the inside of my cheek. Stupid idiot! You punched him yesterday you really think he'll wanna be with you? He's not even gay!

I could feel his stare bore into me. Travis you fucked up big time.

Sally POV

All I could do was stare. My bully, the guy who insulted me any chance he got and punched me not even twenty four hours ago, just kissed me. Not even that, he took my first kiss. He still had me pinned against the door but his grip loosened a bit. "Sorry... I had to do it at least once. I don't think I need to tell you who the letter was for." He mumbled, shame written all over his face. My face heated up. I was blushing. Why the hell was I blushing? Although, recently, whenever Ash or Larry mentioned Travis, my stomach would explode into butterflies and twist when they insulted him behind his back.

Did I... have feelings for my bully? How cliché.

I realised that I was missing the feeling of his lips against mine. It was weird. I liked it.

"Why'd you stop?" Travis shot his head up, looking at me, confused. "Why'd you stop?" Tilting my head, I looked at him, maybe a bit too innocently. "H-Huh?" He was confused, not getting what I was hinting at. "Guess we're both going to hell for being homos." I shrugged. Travis, you still have me pinned against the damn door! "Fuck this." He said, looking me dead in the eye. He retightened his grip on my wrists, putting his leg between mine, smashing his lips against mine. This time, I kissed back. It was like every emotion we had ever felt towards each other just spewed into the kiss. It was intense and quick.

We were both panting, me leaning against the door and Travis against the side wall. I would've ended the kiss a lot earlier due to lack of air but there was no room behind me to move my head back. Also, I honestly wanted the kiss to last as long as it could. Without any sort of warning, Travis attacked my neck, biting it. It wasn't too hard but it would definitely leave some sort of mark. "T-Travis, lunch will be over s-soon." Stuttering, I push lightly on his shoulder, no where near enough to push him away even a little bit. He got the idea and pulled back, standing up straight.

He looked a little disappointed that it had to end. "After school, Addison Apartments, room 402." I strapped my mask back on and rushed out of the bathroom.

. . .

"Hey, dude, you okay? You seem out of it." Larry looked down at me, half concerned and half curious. "I found some love note in the bathroom near the garbage." I shrugged, wishing class was over. "Ooh, do tell." Larry burst into a fit of chuckles, me rolling my eyes playfully. "I found out who wrote it and who it's for." Larry kept staring down at me, wanting me to continue. "I can't identify anyone for you, sorry." He groaned, leaning his forehead against his desk. "Wait a second..." Larry sat up and stared down at me, or rather my neck. The hell is this weirdo doing? "What's with that mark?" Larry questioned, smirking slightly. "No idea what you're talking about." I shrugged, knowing exactly what he was talking about. Travis you are going to pay for this. Before Larry could respond, the bell rung. I grabbed my stuff and my bag, rushing out of the classroom, Larry struggling to keep up behind.

. . .

Travis POV

I was leaning against a wall, watching as everyone walked out of school, some people joining another group or just walking straight out the gates. I suddenly saw blue hair. It was Sally. He was kinda rushing out of the school, His friend Larry tailing him, struggling to keep up. Maybe I should... No! That's stupid. Larry would kill me.

"Hey! Travis!" I jumped, soon realising it was Sally, and a very pissed off Larry. I waved a little, confused. "Is it alright if we go to my place for that project?" What? Project? Oh, wait. "Sure I guess." I shrugged, pushing myself off the wall. Larry did everything he could not to look at me. Probably because if he did he'd punch me. Or worse. I don't blame him, I mean, I only insulted his friend everyday before today and punched him the day before.

Larry POV

An:Didn't expect that did ya? X3

I was pissed. Travis had to walk home with us. The worst part is Sal was acting like he didn't just get punched yesterday by this homophobic twat. It took everything in me to not punch his face and give him another black eye.

Guess I'll have to deal with this until this "project" is over.

Travis POV

The walk to Addison Apartments was torture to say the least. It was in complete and total silence. Sally was luckily in the middle of Larry and I.

. . .

Larry had gone to his apartment. Sally and I were waiting for the elevator to stop at his floor. "Hey, Sally Face?" He hummed in response.

"Sorry for punching you yesterday, it was uncalled for."