I Can Explain

Sally POV

"It's classed as a sin to lie."

I shuddered, my breath hitched. Travis's breath crawled along my neck and caused a sort of electric feeling to shoot down my spine and divide, running through every one of my veins. He nipped at my neck, the same spot he had left a mark on in the boys restroom. I didn't like the fact I just melted into his hand but at the same time I did. I did not want to seem to be submissive, however, it felt good.

I heard my heartbeat pound in my ears and my whole body felt hot. Travis still nipped and kissed my neck until one particular area made me blush harder, somehow, and gave me the urge to say his name, I resisted the urge and turned it into a whimper. Louder than I had hoped to had made it. Travis gave a husky chuckle, lifting his head to look at me. Quickly looking down, I bit my lip. Damnit, Sal. You're not helping this at all. My head was tilted up, forcing me to meet Travis's ocean green eyes.

He leaned closer to me, eyes half lidded. His lips met mine and I immediately kissed him back. He tasted like mint and coffee. Unusual mix but blissful.

"What the fuck, Sal?"

Travis parted from me, releasing my wrists and standing up straight, looking at the door. I knew that voice all too well.

Larry POV

I was disgusted, disappointed, angry. Most importantly, I wanted to kill that son of a bitch that had my best friend pinned against a wall and was kissing him. "L-Larry, I-I-I can explain!" Sal exclaimed, covering his face with his mask as he put it in hastily. He hasn't shown me his real face yet shows that fuckwad. Why? Why would he do this?

"I thought you were smarter than this, Sally. Why the fuck are you kissing the guy who fucking insults you and punched you yesterday? He's a no good bully!" Walking towards Sal, I did my best to not look at Travis, his face alone makes me want to puke.

"R-Remember the nite I was talking about..?"

The note? The love note? The mark on his neck! Travis made that mark?

"Why would Travis call you a faggot or a freak every chance he got if he liked you, Sal? Why? Who does that to their crush?"

"Because of my dad."