Braxton also knew that once you met your soulmate it would be painful to be separated from them. It was like how he was with Lycoris if they ever separated for extended periods of time, but he had heard it was worse. Braxton was linked to Lycoris and now he was linked to Chris. The bond between them also meant it would be hard to lie to Chris about his true intentions, or why they were here. He wasn't sure on how Chris would take it that he was a spy and was going to kill all of Chris's family. Probably something he shouldn't mention.

Chris stopped him from his thoughts as he grasped Braxton's chin to make him look into Chris's eyes.
Braxton looked straight into his soulmates captivating eyes and he felt the lust and love that came off of Chris. Chris leaned in and closed the gap between them, placing his soft and delicate lips onto Braxton. Braxton was taken by surprise, but once he regained his composure he quickly took over showing who was dominate. Braxton pushed deeper into Chris as they're tongues clashed and fought, getting a feeling for each other. Braxton pushed himself onto Chris and climbed on top of him. Braxton put both of his hands-on Chris's head as Chris's hands roamed Braxton's body. Braxton had never been touched like this. It felt so good. A moan escaped Braxton's mouth as they continued to snog.
Braxton pulled away from Chris's needy mouth as he felt magical signature from outside the door. They both panted as they stared deep into each other's eyes.

"The others are coming." Braxton whispered with a frown. He gave Chris another soft kiss and then quickly went on his bed, just in time for the door to open. Braxton sat up straight in his bed as James, Sirius, Remus, and Dumbledore walked into the room. Remus and Sirius bolted over to their son to check him over to make sure he was fine. Chris was perfectly healed because of what Braxton did the day before. James went over to Braxton to copy what Remus and Sirius did. He didn't particularly care for the boy, but he had to at least try to act like he did. James stood there awkwardly next to Braxton.

"Glad to see your both awake." Dumbledore said with a twinkle in his eyes, which made fire shoot up in Braxton. He hated the twinkle, it was obviously fake and was used to manipulate people.

"Glad to be awake after what happened." Chris replied with a smile, completely having gained his composure after the snog session they just had.

"Do either of you remember what happened?" Dumbledore asked as the other adults stayed quiet, just listening.

"I don't remember much. Just being hit with a nasty curse and then everything went dark." Chris lied, which made Braxton smirk in his mind, but he kept a straight face making sure to not show any emotion.

"All I remember was trying to defend Chris, but not being able to because of that wretched ankle band." Braxton spit back with a dark look in his eyes.

"You know that the ankle band was a part of the agreement, you-" James Potter yelled through gritted teeth and glared at Braxton, but was cut off by Dumbledore.

"But it seems that you somehow got the ankle band off and saved Chris. How did you manage to do that, my dear boy?" Dumbledore replied back and Braxton glared at the older man, completely ignoring James Potter. He kept his temper in check, not wanting to somehow upset Chris.

"I don't know. Once I saw Chris get hurt, something went off and I couldn't control myself." Braxton replied back, trying to keep the anger out of his voice.

"For the time being your ankle band will be kept on, but in due time I feel like you won't be needing it anymore." Dumbledore said and smiled brightly. Braxton concealed the grin that was tempted to plaster on his face. Everything was falling into place. Dumbledore was starting to trust him because he saved Chris's life. Dumbledore went over to Braxton's side and took out the disgusting band from his robes. Braxton's ankle wasn't under the covers so Dumbledore put it securely around Braxton's ankle.