Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Get up twit," Lycoris said, flicking Braxton's ear with his finger. Without opening his eyes Braxton non-verbally cast a spell at Lycoris which flung his twin at the wall, but the cushioning spell that accompanied this kept his brother from getting too hurt.

Lycoris fell to the ground with a loud thump, which resulted in Braxton rolling his eyes.

"Get up twit," Braxton said, imitating Lycoris, which just resulting in Lycoris laughing. Lycoris non-verbally cast a healing spell on himself that instantly mended his soon to come bruises.

It was a powerful spell, one they had both come up with since Potions usually resulted in a long healing time, but with this, it was instant. It just wouldn't work on everything. Just usually shallow cuts and bruises.

The only problem was only a very skilled Charms Master could successfully cast the spell. Luckily the boys were just that.

"Don't make me get Mother." Lycoris threatened with an evil grin. Braxton's eyes shot open as he glared at Lycoris. Mother would curse him into oblivion. She didn't tolerate disobedience.

"You wouldn't dare," Braxton hissed and Lycoris laughed.

"Mot-" Lycoris started to summon her but was instantly cut off by Braxton.

"I'm up, I'm up," Braxton said quickly as he climbed out of bed. He most definitely wasn't a morning person, but neither was Lycoris. Lycoris just liked finding unusual ways of waking Braxton up and teasing him. It was a part of their daily routine really.

Braxton spelled on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt, matching Lycoris's. The started off each morning with a jog around their manor, which was around 6 miles. They've been doing the same routine for as long as they could remember. They trained every day with Lauren and Draco, but when their friends went home around 4pm the twins trained with their father. Before four o'clock they would have their regular lessons with Severus, Lucius, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Rabastion.

The twins went downstairs to find Lauren and Draco standing in the living room, waiting for them to start the jog, as always. The instant Lycoris saw Lauren he wrapped her in a hug and kissed her with a gentle sweetness that only the people standing in this room had seen before. Braxton and Draco rolled their eyes and went over to stand by each other.

"You can snog after our run," Draco said and Braxton snickered. Lycoris released from the kiss and pressed their foreheads together.

"I missed you, darling." Braxton heard Lycoris whisper into Lauren's ear, which resulted in Lauren blushing softly.

The Snape and Malfoy family had been on vacation for the past two weeks, resulting in the boys getting immense training from their Father. For the past fourteen days, they've been planning raids, duelling, running death eater meetings, and furthering their powers.

Both boys had been trying to unlock and control their core magic, but it was much harder than it looked. The problem was not with unlocking it, but with controlling the sudden burst. They had been meditating and trying to find their control for a long while now. Their Father didn't seem particularly disappointed with their little progress, just urged them, in a less than gentle manner, for them to try harder and work longer.

"I missed you too, my handsome prince," Lauren whispered back and Braxton had to force himself not to throw up. He didn't understand why this was necessary. Yeah, they were soulmates and all that mushy stuff but that didn't mean they had to snog every single time they saw each other.

"Can we get moving? We'll be late from the run if we don't leave soon and that'll make Sev angry. And we wouldn't want to tell him what made us so late now would we." Braxton threatened with a smirk which resulted in glares from the couple.