A Loving Surprise : Eijirou Kirishima

Start from the beginning

He stepped in and turned to you. "Come on, (Y/N), don't keep me waiting!"

You smirked and stepped into the shower, letting your hair get soaked and your skin wet with the cool water. You watched, fascinated, as Kirishima's red spiky hair drooped in the downpour of water, and then laid flat, plastered to his face.

The two of you rinsed off as quickly as you could before shutting off the water and stepping out. You allowed him to step in the tub first. He lowered himself into the water and leaned back, spreading his legs so you could get in. You put your feet in and sat down, reveling in the sensation as your lower half was submerged in warm water. You scooted back so you could lay against Kirishima's chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you close. The two of you let out a contented sigh in unison, and then giggled at the coincidence.

Kirishima grabbed your favorite body wash from the ledge beside him and squirted some out onto his hand. He moved your damp hair back so he could rub it into your shoulders, working his way across your back.

You allowed your eyes to fall shut as you felt your muscles relax and pleasure hummed through your body. Thoughts of your day left your mind, having no room for stubborn villains with frustrating quirks as long as your Kirishima was around.

You leaned into him as his fingers and knuckles worked themselves on the back of your neck, moving down back to your shoulders, then finally rubbing and massaging your back. That, coupled with the scents of the candles burning around you, made your mind go hazy as you began to feel better than you had since . . . probably ever.

Satisfied with his work, he rinsed off his hands and pulled down your shampoo. He started on the process of massaging it into your scalp, an entirely new sensation of pleasure catching you so off guard you shivered.

"I'm not pressing too hard, am I?" Kirishima asked.

You shook your head, honestly past capable of words at this point. He kept going while you splashed some water up to your shoulders so you could rinse off some of the lather from the body wash while warming up from the water's temperature. Eventually he had spread the sweet-smelling shampoo over your entire head, all the way to your tips.

"Alright, it's your turn." You stood, jarring yourself from your splendid stupor. You had to step out so Kirishima could slide himself forward before you could get back in and sit down again. You took his special shampoo and started working it into Kirishima's artificially red locks, your nimble fingers applying just the right amount of pressure against his skull.

He leaned into you, clearly enjoying it as much as you had earlier. "No matter how many times you wash my hair for me, I can never get over how darn good it feels."

You smiled, happy you could make him feel so good (in a wholesome way).

You took some of his body wash (he couldn't use his shampoo because it was too expensive) and started rubbing his back. He hummed in delight as your hands and knuckles pressed themselves over his taut muscles, rubbing out any knots they found as they stimulated the blood flow beneath his skin. You rubbed him for several minutes until your arms began to grow tired, determined to make him feel as good as possible.

Eventually, you slid your arms down from his shoulders to his chest, letting yourself slide forward to press your chest against his back and place your chin on his shoulder. He sighed, resting his head against yours. You straightened so you could pull him back towards you, letting him slide down your body until the back of his head was submerged in the water. You started washing the shampoo out of his hair, going back to massaging his scalp.

"Babe, if you keep this up, I'm going to fall asleep." Kirishima grinned up at you, opening his eyes so he could look into yours.

"You're not allowed to do that yet," you said, pulling a hand out of the water so you could boop his nose.