Forget

Please don't forget to vote😉👍

Immediately he dropped me off I ran into my room, plopped down on my bed and let all the tears I was holding in flow down like a river, I felt so jealous and useless....I didn't know why I felt this way, I was used to seeing him with different bimbos every week but it never hurt this much...maybe it's because we never spoke and all I could do was dream of talking to him someday but then I got what I wanted....for him to talk to me and then one of his bimbos call and I feel like a thousand needles pierce my heart. I feel so stupid think....oh God, what was I thinking besides I'm just a bookworm, a straight A student and that's all there is to me and that's all he'll ever think of me so I think it's high time I got the fucking message and moved on cus this was going no where.
I got off my bed and went into my bathroom for a shower, when i was I dried up my hair then put on some black pants, a black turtle neck top, black boots and a blue denim jacket.

I put my hair in a tight pony tail and went over to Liam's . Liam is a friend of mine I met him nine years ago, a few months after I started street fighting. I saw him getting beat up by some guys from his school so I beat them up, helped him and introduced him to street fighting. I walked into his house and I saw him having a hot make out sesh with some blondie, " Hey!" I yelled and they moved away from each other, " Dude what have I told about knocking?" , Liam asked and I shrugged, " I dunno, many stuff I guess... there are just too many thing in this pretty brain to store all your yapping Liam" I said with a wink, " Hey...who do you think....", The blondie tried to chip in but I shut her up.
"Look if you don't want your head off you neck you better shut it, okay?", I said giving her a death stare then I turned to Liam, " Keys", " they are on the dining table" he said, " Thanks, I'll leave you two to your business now" I said and then left for his garage, I punched in the code and the door opened for me, I walked in and made a beeline to another door which I opened up with the keys. I saw my motorcycle siting there looking so beautiful, I pulled it out of the garage and got on it, turned on the ignition and zoomed off straight to my street fighting base

******
It was one hell of a fight but as usual i won but not without getting so many injuries, luckily mom isn't around so I won't have much problems hiding the wounds but then I have Sophie to ask but I doubt if she'd notice that much.

I took my motorcycle back to Liam's , I was about going when he stopped me, " Hey, are you gonna walk he me in that state?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, " Why not? I walked all the way here", " Just stay put, I'm taking ur crazy ass home". He pulled up his truck in the driveway waiting for me to enter and I did, " Don't talk to me, I'm not in the mood" I said quietly before he zoomed off.

"So....I won't ask you how you fight went cus I know you won....okay Kasie, what's wrong?", " I told not to talk to me" I whispered, " And since when do I listen to you? Just tell me what's wrong" he said in a pleading tone and I sighed, " Boy problem" I said facing him, "Did he cheat on you?", He asked and I laughed but it it died really quick, " Nope, we aren't even a thing", " Ouch!" He said and I smacked him hard, " I'm sorry, go on", " Anyway, he's my best friends twin and I've liked him for five years, he's never known about it due to the fact that I was quite invincible to him. Ive watched him date one bimbo to the other but it never really hurt, but then he said started talking to me like two days ago and I....", I shook my head, " Forget about it", " No, I want to hear it and I wanna help", he argued and I groaned, " He invited me over and then ...." ," He asked you out on a date?" He asked, "No it wasn't a date" I snapped and he smirked, " anyway his girlfriend called, I got jealous and left....I'm so stupid" I yelled.

" Have you ever thought of giving up?", " Yes, lots of times but I can't...he's everywhere, in my classroom, my homeroom..... everywhere" I gasped, " You just have to set your mind to it and avoid him" he said and I nodded. The rest of the ride home was silent....not that I was complaining but I expected him to say something encouraging but whatever, the silence gave me time to think about stuff. I didn't even know that he pulled up at my house until he called out to me, " Hey...we are here" he whispered, i smiled at his, " Thanks" I said and got down,
" Kasie" he called out and I hummed, " that guy is an idiot if he doesn't realize how precious it is to be with you....and don't waste your time waiting for someone who doesn't care about you, you deserve so much better" he said and I felt so happy, that was literally the nicest thing any guy had ever said to me, I got back into the car and pecked him, " Thanks Liam" I said and ran into the house.

I cleaned up my injuries, had a warm shower, brushed my teeth and wore some comfy clothes then I went to bed.

******
Yayyyyy, I'm so happy with this chapter
Questions:
Pls write ur thoughts in the comments 😇
How do you feel about Kasie being a Street fighter?.....
Would u ship Liam and Kasie?....

Pls vote 💯👍
Comment and share, thanks.