Something New

Dwayne's POV

Right after I pulled her into that hug I felt.... happy, the way she stood there frozen from the shook of what happened, it made me smile which was wierd but what was way wierd was the fact that I didn't know why it made me smile. I shook my head taking my mind off her after all she was some naive girl that happened to be my dumb twin's best friend which makes her in no way important to me.

"Hey man" Nate yelled at me making me stop on my tracks and turn towards his direction, he walked towards me with Alan following behind, Nate swung his right arm over my neck, "hey" I said with a grunt, " You know I hate that" I groaned, " You know I hate hearing you complain", " Get the fuck off" I said in a mocking tone, pushing him away, " We didn't see you at our spot today during free period", Alan said not lifting him head from his phone....Nate and I are actually used to that, Alan is just wierd always on his phone, hardly talks and when he talks he never looks up. He's always making a new program or hacking into something....I don't know, " Yh that's true, where were you?",
" Somewhere" i replied as we got into my car, " with who?"Nate asked with an annoyingly curious tone, " Audrey?", Alan asked, " Yh...ummm yes Audrey". I don't know why I lied, I'm not supposed to, but I feel bad for it...was it the fact that I was actually with Kasie or was it just my head. Alan eyed me for a second, " I really don't see the use of you being with that slut" and I chuckled, " look it's just for fun, okay", " yh Alan but you wouldn't understand that cus you don't have a life" Nate said with a mocking tone, " hey that's too much", " what? It's not like I'm lieing or something", he scoffed, Nate was formally an arrogant bully in school until his 'clique' snitched him out when they where caught by an officer, unfortunately for him he was doing the most action of the bullying so it was easy to put all the blame on him, his 'clique' claimed to be victims as well, was given two months of community service and since then he swore never to go back to that life and then we became friends. Even though he's changed he still he's a problem controlling his mouth and anger " shut it okay", once I said that an akward silence filled the car which made my mind drift back to Kasie....what is going on with me? This is very wierd and stupid, this is stupid and she is stupid.

I ran downstairs with only shorts making a beeline to the kitchen, I hugged my mom from behind, " hey momma", " heyy.... someone's in a good mood" mom said with a small laugh, " yh and it's sickening", Sophie said peeling her eyes from her phone, " mind your business, I've finally acknowledge your presence", I barked at her and she stuck her tongue at me, I flicked her forehead and she yelped, " that's enough you two", mom said sternly, I don't know why but she has decided not to get used to the fact that I and Sophie will never get along, she always says that twins always have a strong bond that no one can ever destroy but to me she is a burden that no one has been able to lift from me, " go chat with your boyfriend...if you have one, that is", I teased and she rolls her eyes, " I'm not you blockhead", she mocked, " speaking about boyfriend, how is Austin?", Mom asked and I groaned, " And I'm out", they both bursted into laughter.

" Hey take it easy or you're gonna hurt yourself", Sophie said throwing me a towel, " why do you care?", I asked cleaning myself up and she mimicked, " why do you care?", I narrowed my eyes at her, she knows I hate it when she does that, " okay....okay, I'm sorry....it's just that priceless face you make, I can't just get enough of it", " whatever",
" Anyways, it's time for dinner, Mom and Dad are waiting", I don't know why but something made me ask,
" Kasie",  I said and she stopped abruptly, " yh....that's a first, why the question?" , " Nothing really, I was just wondering if she was going out with someone" I blurted and she can't believe I just asked that, that's so stupid.... she'll probably thinks somethings up, " why do you care?" She asked with an irritated tone, narrowing her eyes at me, " nothing, never mind", " don't do anything stupid, she ain't looking me those dumbass bimbos you go around fucking", she spat, strutting away...I made her mad, not that I cared but I cared about the subject. Why was I thinking about Kasie this much?. I hate this feeling.

Hi, thanks for reading and voting...this means a lot to me😘💞. Pls don't for get to vote. I love you guys ❤️