Conversation

*scream*
That was me screaming at the realization that I just woke up twenty-five till home room, holy shit....I'm panicking, what am I gonna do... okayyyyyy first of all bathroom. I dashed into my bathroom had a ten minutes shower, dressed up while brushing my teeth and I slipped my perfume, hair comb, deodorant and makeup kit in my bag, I ran downstairs while struggling with my shoes, "mom can you drive me to school?", My question was answer by a note on the fridge

Morning sweetie,
Sorry had to travel for work on impromptu, i love u very much...eat healthy and I already asked Mrs Smith to drive to school until I get back...kisses.

Noooooooo....classic mom, she knows I hate going to school in Mrs Smith's car she farts,talks and drives all at the same time and no offense but her fart stinks like a skunk today is officially the worst day of my life, I rushed out to meet Mrs Smith I shot the most fake angelic smile I could muster up at that moment, I climbed in, "good morning Mrs Smith ", "good morning dear how are you?" She asked, "fine" I mumbled while trying to use my deodorant and perfume
"Hmm you youths of nowadays only heaven knows why you all you this junk...bla..bla...bla" I didn't say anything just zoned out as usual I was busy apply some light make-up when I realized that I forgot my scrunchy and I let out an annoyed groan, I glanced at my watch to find out that I was five minutes late for  school and now I had to let my hair down which I never do.... just great, "am i boring you dear cus I didn't mean to", oh no she thought I was groaning at her mom is totally gonna get a load of this, "oh of course not I love your umm..tales yh I wasn't.." I stuttered, "it's okay Kasie I need to remember that you are no longer the little girl I used to know" she said as she pulled up at my school and I climbed out combing the tangles in my hair, "no that's not...I'm sorry I just have to go please we can talk later about this" I said running into the building, I shoved my hair brush into my bag and ran into the girls restroom, I think I'm just gonna wait here until the first period is over.

I walked out and went straight to class, "Where have u been girl?", "Woke up late Mom travelled and I had to take a ride in Mrs Smiths car" I groaned running my fingers through my hair ,"Yeesh the one that farts and drives?", "Yes and I don't wanna get started on what happened during the drive" I said dropping my bag, "yh and neither do I, nice look btw", "Oh this?" I asked pointing at my hair, "Just a mistake", "well it's a cute mistake look everyone's staring at you", Which I did not like, "whatever" I mumbled, I suddenly became very self conscious to top it all Alec just to show he existed, "hey Kasie like this new look", "stop making it a big deal Alec it's just my hair let down okay" I said sternly and he smiled,   "calm down Kasie, seems like you woke up at the wrong side of the bed this morning", " yh and you are making it worse so just stop" I spat in an annoyed tone, he just shrugged and left the thing is this guy has had a crush on me since like forever and he isn't giving up well I don't blame him but he gets annoying to an sometimes. I walked over to my locker with Sophie and got a glance of Dwayne having a hot make out sesh with  Audrey the bitch and I sighed, Sophie rubbed my back, "sometimes I wonder where I'm going with this" I whispered, "give up then" she said and I bit my lip,"I wish it were that easy Sophie" I said and walked away.

I have free period right now and everytime I do I always hide out to think, sing and write stuff in my diary but right now I'm just crying my eyes out from what I just saw, why do I care I should be used to it by now but I'm not and I don't think I can, my heart skipped a beat when I heard the door make a squeaking noise... someone was coming, I tried running to the back stage but my top got caught in costume hanger and I fell with it.
"Ouch!" I mumbled, "Jesus, are you alright" a familiar voice exclaimed, the person moved the hanger from my body with no effort, I moved my hair from my face with a flip and I was greeted by the drop dead gorgeous face of Dwayne, I watched place hand on my shoulder and I shivered at his touch, "are you okay?" He asked and I stuttered, "umm, yh i....I am..thanks", he helped me up and I dusted my clothes cringing at the akward silence, "so what where you doing under the hangers?", "hiding I thought u were a teacher" I said walking back to my sitting spot, "kasie...right, my sister's friend?"he asked...he's not even sure of my name, not surprised I'm practically invincible to everyone so..., "Best friend actually" I said almost inaudibly but I guess he heard me, "yh...my bad", "ohh...so what are you doing here"he asked, I bent my head making my hair to hide my crimson red face, "I stay here when I'm free...what about you?", "Same thing but I don't come here all the time" he said rubbing the back of his neck, there was a familiar akward silence again, he sat beside me and my heart skipped a beat....oh my gosh what am I gonna do now I can't run cus he'll just think i'm more of a weirdo than I already am, I sat still playing with my fingers, "so tell me about yourself" he said,  "well what do you wanna know?" I asked he answered in a husky voice, "everything", I felt heat creep up my neck, his words made me lift my head abruptly to stare at his glorious face again, i watched his blue orbs hold my emeralds and I blushed peeling my eyes from his face, "I'm the only child with no dad, I like watching horror movies, singing, reading novels and dancing even though I'm bad at it", I said and he chuckled....I think I should have left the dancing part out of it, I'm so dumb, I'm sure he thinks I'm stupid, " you think I'm stupid, don't you?" I mumbled, he moved closer, "no I actually think you are cute and hilarious", I giggled unconsciously still playing with my fingers, "hey...are you shy, you don't need to be...it's okay I don't bite", " no l'm not, it's just... nothing" I stuttered, "look at me then" he said I can't if I do I'm probably gonna turn bright pink, and it's gonna be really embarrassing but hey it's okay isn't it I wanted this...for him to notice me, to know I exist and if I want to have his acknowledgement I need to be brave and make a move, I slowly raised my head to meet his face and I smiled, a smirk play around his lips, " that's better" he said with a wink and I giggled.

" It's not actually, I don't really get bored cus I'm used to it already but when I don't have anything to do I talk to my mom, but she's not always around" I said tucking some loose strands of hair behind my ear, "that sucks doesn't it?" he asked and I nodded in affirmation, "but I still have Sophie to talk to, I go over to your house some times", "yh I see you sometimes" he said, "so tell me about yourself, what do you like doing?", "i like going to parties, watching movies, I like playing games and making gadgets, robots and things like that", oh Lord I can't believe it I'm sitting here having a conversation with my five years crush, I think I'm gonna lose my mind after this....but I don't want this moment to end, let the time freeze please, "wow that's so cool", "maybe I could show you sometime...umm tomorrow after school" he whispered sexily, "maybe", the moment was ruined by a call from Sophie, "heyyy......oh I didn't know....sorry I guess I lost track of time...okay I'll be there in five...yh sure", I turned back to face Dwayne, " sorry I gotta run, it's lunch time and I'm meant to meet Sophie at the cafeteria", "I have to go too, so I'll see you later" he said and I nodded, "sure",I was engulfed in a warm hug, I felt butterflies it was like the whole world was put to a stop, I inhaled his sweet scent... savoring the moment, I didn't know he had already gone leaving me frozen. I just stood there replaying what just happened, then it hit me...did Dwayne just ask me out...on a date?!

Hi guys please make me happy by voting and commenting
What do you guys think about the book?(•‿•)(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤