𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

The only one who took the situation seriously was Noah and after he finally managed to calm down, they decided to stay at Isabel's house. Dorian was the one who suggested it and Penny understood why; he didn't want to go out in public.

He hated paparazzi and even some fans who didn't leave him alone. Penny was humble enough to admit that she wasn't as famous as he which was only a good thing. She loved singing and performing but she needed privacy too.

After all four had gotten breakfast, they were now eating in silence in the kitchen. Penny kept eye on Dorian who was making an extra effort for Isabel and helping her with everything, probably not have realized yet that she could do it all despite her blindness.

Even though they all knew what had happened behind the closed doors, Penny wasn't sure what was between the two of them. If it was just sex Dorian would be long gone already but as Noah said, repeatedly, they met just yesterday.

"Nice weather, isn't it?" Perhaps not the best question but Penny had to try something to break the awkwardness that was slowly filling the room.

Dorian smirked at her, knowing exactly what she was doing and why, but didn't help her at all. She cringed at the black eye Noah had given him but he too had gotten a bruise. Plus, they were just bruises because both men hit like children and couldn't even break a nose correctly.

"It's the first day of December. Christmas is soon!" she said with a big smile. Nothing. Fuck. Noah was still glaring at Dorian and Isabel because... well, he probably had his reasons. Dorian was busy filling Isabel's cup with coffee while she was eating, pretending that Noah wasn't even in the same room anymore.

Getting uncomfortable, Penny was regretting this whole breakfast-idea. Honestly, she was the outsider here and so was Noah but he wasn't accepting that.

"I can't believe you beat him up and still act like a victim," Isabel suddenly said, frowning at Noah's direction.

"I'm sorry, I thought he was hurting you!" Before anyone could say anything about that, Dorian started to defend himself.

"If you want to know so badly, I made sweet, hot love to Isabel with her permission," he said with a hint of sarcasm and confidence, not even bothering to hide that smirk.

Noah frowned at his choice of words bit luckily didn't make anymore bad comments. Maybe he started to realize that he made a mistake or maybe all the punching just started to affect him.

"Bella, I'm not joking when I said that I thought you were in danger. The protective side of me came out," Noah explained, now sounding genuinely apologetic.

When she ignored him Noah knew what he needed to do next. Taking a deep breath, he swallowed his pride and turned to the man. "I'm sorry."

Dorian waved his hand in the air as if to say that it was no big deal. Penny smiled a that, he had never been able to stay angry for long. He was nowhere as close to her as Romeo was and she had known him only about a year. Still, because they had such similar personalities, they became friends quickly.

"I think this is the last time I meet you before you leave, Penny." Dorian changed the subject. "Gotta enjoy it while it lasts."

Penny smiled at the mention of her tour that would start in two months. Although she had toured before around the United States and she knew what was going to happen, it still felt like she would go to the stage for the first time and each time it felt even better and more exciting.

"That's right, your tour starts soon," Noah said and stared at Penny strangely. She did the same to him, trying to figure out what he was thinking but got nothing.