chapter 9.

Austin's pov:

I sat on my bed. It was 10 at night. I was thinking about a while ago. When les came home with another guy. Idk I felt something really weird. I Just don't know what it was. Les is just my friend. We've known each other since like ever. I just don't know. I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch a little tv. I went down stairs to get something to drink. Everyone was asleep except for me. I went to the fridge and grabbed to juice I got a cup and poured some juice in the cup. I drank some and then put the juice back in the fridge. I went back to my room and watched more tv. I checked the clock and it was 1 in the morning.  Dam I need to get some sleep I got to go to the studio tomorrow.  I turned the TV off and went to sleep. Then I heard a scream I went to Leslie room running.
Leslie's pov:

I woke up screaming. "Ahhhhh"-me. I was crying and sweaty and I was screaming. 

"Les it's ok. It ok I'm here"-austin. He said it. He hugged me tight. And I sobbed in his chest. "It's OK les. It's ok. It was just a nightmare"-him he didn't know what I dreamt. I dreamed with James and he was calling me ugly and all. I then felt my eyes close and I felt back asleep. I felt someone move me and cover me. I also heard a door slowly shut.
Next day..

I flutter my eyes open I glanced up at the clock it was 9 in the morning. Good it feels awesome not going to school. I sat up. I grasped my phone and i checked it. I had 2 new message.
From cameron:
Good morning beautiful. You down to go out the whole day? ;)
From austin:
Hey les good morning. I went to the studio again. I would of brought you but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up.
To cameron:
Ya I'm down. :p
To austin:
It's ok. And I already have plans so I won't stay home all day.
From cameron:
OK I'll pick you up in 30. Wear something comfortable.
To cameron:
Ok.
From Austin:
Ok. That's cool. What's Your Plans?
To Austin:
I'm going out with cameron.

Austin never answered back. That's word he always reply no matter what. I went to take a shower. After I changed and put on my gray sweat pants and my super man shirt. Ya I have this crazy thing with super heros. I literally have every shirt with every super heros sign. You can say I'm a geek. I brushed my hair. After that I went down stairs. I got a call. *ring ring* I answered. "Hello?"-me. "Hey. I'm outside"-cam. "You know you could of just texted me?"-me. "Ya I know"-cam. I just hung up.  I saw a note in the fridge. "Hey les. I left a copy of the key for you its on the tabel. I might come late today. -austin."

I grabbed the keys and went to the car. I got in. "Hey"-me. "Hey."-him. "Where are we going?"-me. "You'll see"-him. I turned the volume of the music up and.. "this is austin mahone's new song. He's our new artist. His song is called all I ever need." Omg austin's first song. "YAY. OMG. WOW. HIS FIRST SONG."- I said all happy. "Who are you talking about"-him. "My friend austin duh."-me. "Oh that's awesome."-him. "Ya"-me.
Don't the water grow the trees. Don't the moon pull the tight. Don't the lights light the sky. Like you need to light my life. If you need me anytime. You know I'm always right by your side. See I never felt this love.
Baby you the only thing that's on my mind.
You don't understand how much you really mean to me. I need you in my life your my necessity yaahh. But belive me hour the only thing that makes my world complete.
And my love is clear the only thing that I'll ever see. Your all I ever needd. Baby your amazing. Your my angel come and save me.
Your all I ever need. Baby your amazing. Your my angel come and save me. Don't the water go the trees. Don't the moon pull the tight. Don't the stars light the sky. Like you need to light my life. You can do anything you like. I know we both can get it right tonight. You got your wall built up high.
I can tell by looking in you eyes. You don't understand how much you really mean to me. I need you in my life your my necessity yahh. But believe me your every thing that makes my world complete.

And I don't get to finish the songg bc weee got hereee. Yeahhh.  Hahahaha. I looked around to see where we are. There was a lot of trees. Cameron got off and went to open my door. I got off. "Wow what is this place?"-me. "I use to come here a lot with my family"-cameron. "Ohh. It's beautiful"-me. "Ya it is. Come on."-he said pulling me. He walked by a lot of trees.  We finally got to a place. It was a lake. And trees all over and a waterfall.  It was beautiful. "This is beautiful"-me. "I know it is. Leslie?"-cameron. "Ya??"-me. "Umm what do you want to do??"-him. "TAG YOUR IT!!"-I started running. "I'M GONNA GET YOUUUUU"-cam. "HAHA YOU WISHHH"-me. I started running fast. Cameron started catching up to me. I took a short cut and he grabbed me. He pushed me against the tree and he got really close to me. I could feel his breathe in my face. "Tag your it"- he said. "No tag your it"-I said and I went under and slipped out of his grip and left running. "Leslie. Oh your to good at this."-he said. He fell. I ran up to him. "Omg is the floor ok?"-me. He pulled me and I fell with him. "Hahaha so funny."-him. "I want food"-I said pouting. "I'll be right back."-him. "Ok?"-me. I waited for like 6 minutes. He came back with a picnic basket and a blanket. "I'm back. It was a long way to the car hehe"-he said scratching the back if his neck. "Haha. Let's eat foood"-me. He laughed. He extended the blanket I got on the blanket and layer on it. "Here"-he said giving me a water bottle. I sat up and opened it and drank some. He took  out some sandwiches and cookies and fruit and juice and candy. Wow this was a perfect date. Wait date?

Wow. We ate and all. It was getting dark.

"We should go"-him. "Ya we should"-me.

We helped me up and I got the blanket and he got the basket. We went back to the car. I got in and he got in. Man was I tired. We were running a lot. I had fun. I fell asleep on our way back to my place. I woke up when I felt the car stop. We were at me house. He went to get my door. I got out.

"Thanks I had fun today."-me. "No problem. Anything for you."-him he looked me in the eyes. We went to my door. I was at my door and he was next to me. I turned to face him. He got closer to me. Our lips were inches away from each others.  I heard the door open. I then aparted from Cameron fast. Austin was there. He ran off inside the house. What the heck is wrong with him?? "That's was wierd"-me. "Ya kinda."-cam. "Um I guess bye"-me. "Ya bye"-he said hugging me. He then left. I went inside. I went to my room and decided to face time kiara. "Hello?"-her. "Hey the weirdest thing just happened"-me. "What happened?"-her. "Ok me and camel were about to kiss.."-me. "Camel? Haha!"-her. "Ya I'm word with Nicknames ok. Anyways when we were about to kiss austin opened the front door and when he saw us he frikin left!! Like wow! "-me. "Ooo I think someone has a crush on you!!"-her. "No he doesn't."-me. "Stop denying it!"-her. "I'm not denying it"-me. "Ok. Anyways I got go go. Byee"-her. She hung up. Anyways I went to take another shower bc I was all sticky. I put on my pj's and I brushed my teeth I was hella tired. And I fell asleep.