chapter 6.

Leslie's pov:

I woke up to a loud knock. *KNOCK KNOCK* I stood up bc I knew Austin wasn't gonna get up. "Ughh."-me. I went to the door. I opened it an there was zach, robert, and alex. "HEY..."-them.

"Sshhhhhh! Austin is sleeping!!"-me. "Ohh sorry. Hey leslie."-them. "Come in you guys!"-me they came in and there mouths were wide open. "This is awesome"-alex.

"But there is only 2 room!"-Zach said pouting. "Yall gonna share a room with austin."-me "who are you sharing a room with?"-rob. "Me myself and I. Haha"-me.

"Lucky ars!"-alex. Alex came up to me and messed up my hair. "Stop. Great you must up my hair more!"-me. "So what leslie?"-alex. I went up to him and punched him in the arm hard. "Ooowww."-alex. "Don't mess with me alex"-me. "Ok I won't."-alex.

They went to Austin room and closed the door. I went to my room and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I grabbed my phone. 1 new message.
From Kiara:
Hey baes! Good morning. How is it over there?
To kiara:
Hey. Good morning.  And it's awesome.
But alex, zach, and Robert just got here.

I disconnected my phone from my charger and went to my bed.
From kiara:
Oh that's cool. Omg so have you met any boys??
To kiara:
Haha. Seriously that's your first question? And no I haven't I barely got here.
*bing*
From kiara:
Awww. If you meet Cameron Dallas tell him I love him.
To kiara:
I won't bc I won't meet him ever. And I don't like him. Like I only like his vines.
From kiara:
How could you not? He's hott.
To kiara:
Uhh no he's not. He thinks he's all cute and all. Like no. Anyways gtg I'm take a shower.
From kiara:
Bc he is cute and byes.

I left my phone on my bed under my pillow. And I went to my suit case and grabbed some gray jeans and my with and gray long sleeve shirt. I went to the shower and took a shower. After I finished I changed and put on my gray boots. I brushed hair and then blow dried it. Then I went to my room and grabbed my makeup bag. I put on some mascara and eyeliner on the bottom where my lil eyelashes are.

I applied some blush and then some lip gloss. I went to the living room. The guys started whistling except for Austin bc he's my friend. "Ohh shut up!"-me. I blushed a lil. "Hahaha. Alright then"-they all said.

"Let's go you buutheads."-me "where?"-alex. "To eat breakfast ya dummies where else?"-me "oohh"-they All said. They stood up and Austin grabbed the keys. I went for my phone and then went after them. We went to the limo that was waiting for us and got in. I stayed quiet the whole ride. Well I was thinking. I'm still single. I've always been single. I'm just ugly. No guy will like me. Who will ever like me no one. Why? Bc I'm ugly that's why. "Les?"-Austin

"Ya?"-me "we are here!"-austin. "Ok."-me. We got off and got in dennys. The waiter took us to a booth.  We sat down. I ordered a hot chocolate and the pumpkin pancakes.  And the guys ordered and ya. The were messing around. *ring ring*

"HEY SHUT UP!"-me "they all looked at me.

"Bruhh!"-they all said. I just stood up and walked outside. "Hello?"-me "heys girly!!"-kiara. "Wow seriously?!"-me "ya. Lol. I wanted to talk to you."-her. "What's up?"-me. "So ethan just asked me out!"-her.

"Omg and?"-me. "I said yes!"-her. "Yay. I got to go I'm at dennys."-me. "Ok. Byes"-her. "Bye"-me. Then I hung up. I went back inside.  The guys were talking about something random. "Haha. Nahh. You stupid asf"-alex. "Hey guys."-me "heyo"-them. We all ate. When we were done Austin payed and we left. "Let's go to the mall."-me "the mall?"-zach. "Yess. Plzz. There will be girls!"-me "I'm down."-them.

Haha. Yay. Lol. We going to the mall. We got to the mall. And I got off. "OK we will meet at Starbucks in a hour"-me. "Ok. Bye"-austin. I walked to the guess store first. I was about to go in. And alot of girls pushed me aside. The we're screaming and they ran into the guess store. I wonder why. Not really. I walked in and went to the lady's section. There was a bunch of girls In a circle screaming.  "AAAHHHHH IT'S CAMERON DALLAS!!"- they sreamed.

Now ik they are screaming about Cameron dallas. Ya not a fan. I kept look at the clothes. Soon all the fans left thank good. I got some ripped jeans and a guess sweater. I went to make line. And the same Cameron was in front of me great. He turned around and looked at me like if I was gonna scream bc it's him. I just kept looking around. "Hey I'm cameron."-him.

"I know who you are!"-me. "Then why aren't you gonna scream ahh it's Cameron dallas?"-him. "No?!! Why would I?"-me.

"I'm thought. Why?"-him. "Not a fan. I like your vines tho."-me.