chapter 7

Cameron pov:

"I'm not a fan but, I like your vines tho."-her. Ooooo. She's not a fan. Wow never met a girl who wasn't a fan. "Hello?"-her.

"You don't like me?"-me. "No your selfish. And you think your all that"-her. "I am not selfish. Let me prove it to you let me take you out?"-me. "Uhhhh fine."-her. "Can I have your number? And does tomorrow sound good?"-me. "Ya here. And ya tomorrow sounds fine."-her. She grabbed my phone and put her number down. She gave my back my phone and looked back. She saw some guys like 4 of them. "Uh I gotta go. Bye"-her. She left and I didn't catch her name. Well done cameron. And she is actually beautiful.
Leslie's pov:

He asked me out. And I gave him my number. Why does he want to prove to me that he's not selfish? I walked over to the guys. "Lee where were you?"-austin. "I was shopping when a bunch of screaming girls came in and pushed me. Then this guy was surrounded by the girls. I just kept shopping. And he was surprised I didn't scream. And I told him that I knew who he was and that I'm not a fan and that he is selfish and then he was like no I'm not let me prove it to you. And I gave him my number and ya!"-me. "Oooooo. He wants to prove to you that he's not selfish!"-alex.

"Shut up. So what If he wants to. I'm not gonna date him."-me. "That's what your saying now. But watch later!"-Alex. I just ignored him. And we got to the limo and got in. He wouldn't like me I'm some ugly average girl. I'm not some pretty super model. Plus I don't like him.
Skip car drive...

We got to the hotel and got off and went to our room. Austin opened the door and we got in. I went straight to my room and the guys went straight to the living room. I skyped kiara. *yawn* "what? Lee it's 9 at night and I'm tired."-kiara. "I got a date Tomorrow!!"-me. "OMG with whooo?"-her. "With not only but frikin cameron dallas!"-me. "What? How? When? Tell me everything."-her. "I met him at the mall. He asked why didn't I scream and I told him he was selfish and then he said no I'm not I'll prove it to you. So he's taking me out tomorrow"-me. "Why did you tell him he was selfish? And omg. What are you gonna wear?"-her. "I did. And I'm going comfortable I'm not even trying to impress him!"-me. "Wow. Good luck tomorrow. I am hella tired. Bye and good night"-her. "Good night!"-me. I went to take make up off then I brushed teeth. I went to change in my gray pants and a superman shirt. I went to lay on my bed. My phone light up.
From unknown:
Hey beautiful I never catched your name at the mall today ;)
To cameron:
The name is leslie.
From cameron:
Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
To cameron:
Stop trying to flirt it's not gonna help you get me ;)
From cameron:
I'm not flirting and what makes you think I want to get you?
To cameron:
Ohh so you flirt with every girl?
I see.
From cameron:
I never said that.
To cameron:
Ok?? Anyways I'm tired.
From cameron:
And I'm cameron. Haha.
To cameron:
Haha not funny. Good night!
From cameron:
Good night beautiful.

Then I stood up and plugged my phone to the charger. Then I went to my bed and passed out.