Part 3:Sewing

"Grandpa Bruce I need you to come with me," Marinette says while pulling on Bruce's hand.

"Where are we going Marinette?" Bruce questions.

"To my room so I can get measurements!" Marinette exclaims.

"Okay."

Once they reach Marinette's room Marinette get's her measuring tape, a notepad and a pen and starts getting Bruce's measurements using her powers.

"All done Grandpa," Marinette says.

"What are you going to make Marinette?"

"You'll see," with that Marinette uses her powers and pushes Bruce out of her room.

"Now I just need to get my Uncle's measurements," Marinette says to herself.

She teleports to the kitchen and see's her Uncle Dick eating cookies.

"Uncle! I need you to follow me," Marinette says.

"Why? Where are we going?"

"I'm taking your measurements!" Marinette exclaims.

Once Marinette is finally done getting the measurements of her Uncle she pushes him out of the room and teleports to the Bat Cave.

"Uncle Timmy! I need you to stand up for a moment," Marinette exclaims.

"Tiny Bat? How did you get here," Tim says sleepily and stand-ups.

"I flew here," Marinette exclaims while getting the measurements of her Uncle.

"Here Uncle drink this," Marinette says while handing him a cup of warm milk.

"Sure tiny Bat," Tim says and then starts drinking the warm milk.

After five minutes after drinking he milk, Tim is passed out so Marinette uses her powers and lifts Tim and teleports to his room and tucks him into bed.

"Goodnight Uncle Tim," Marinette says.

"I don't feel Uncle Jason's presence here so he's probably with his friends at his base, guess I'll have to wear my mouse-suit then," Marinette says to herself.

She gets suited up in her suit:

Marinette teleports to her Uncle Jason's house

"Uncle Jay! Are you home?" Marinette asks.

"AHHHHH! JASON WHY DO YOU HAVE A HUMAN BUG MOUSE IN THE KITCHEN!" Roy yells.

"What human bug mouse?" Jason questions.

"It's in the kitchen," Roy yells.

"Roy if this is a prank," Jason starts.

"Uncle Jay!" Marinette yells.

"Pixie??" Jason questions.

"Yup," Marinette says.