Part 1

Damian has been living with his family for the past fourteen years. Never in a million years would he have imagined that the ritual of sacrifice would happen, especially after he left the league of shadows behind. Even though he was a demon his family welcomed him. He was living his life as Damian Wayne son of Bruce Wayne and Robin alongside Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Red Robin.

So when the ritual called to him from across the ocean he didn't expect it to be anything but false. But in fact, he was wrong. When Damian arrived in Paris seeing the people there perform the ancient ritual of sacrifice, he was confused.

Were all humans stupid he thought? Everyone knew that the ritual of sacrifice was performed to the ones who were a downfall or an outcast to the town and were offered to demons in return for the town's protection. It was an old legend, that was false because demons don't ever offer protection and the ancestors had warned humans not to do this after what happened last time. But when will humans ever learn he thought as he got closer to the scene.

Once he saw who the town was offering it made his veins pop. A child, who defenceless against a whole town. Damian could see that she didn't want to do this but ever since she was born she was chosen to do this. It disgusted him of how they would offer a helpless child. He couldn't just stand there and not show up they might punish this girl he thought.

"Demons from below who live in hell, we offer you the sacrifice in return for our town's protection, in return, you will get a healthy child and be able to do anything you wish with her. We bow down to you so now come collect your gift." the town chants.

Damian looks around him and sees more demons waiting to pounce at this little girl who could have been no more than six. He was furious, he needed to protect this little girl. He saw a bit of himself in her.

When the town saw all the demons they were happy. Damian watched the girl who was putting on a great act probably to show her mother and father her gratitude, but underneath all that he saw fear and hatred. That's when he knew he would get this child no matter what. He needed to save her before she was doomed. So he unleashed his power.

All the demons felt his power since he was the heir of the demon head and they feared him. They all knew to back away and not cross him when he stepped forward.

"I choose this girl, no harm can be done to her now that she is my daughter, so move the hell away from her," Damian stated.

When the girl heard her being called she stepped forward. She bowed down to Damian but he didn't like that so he went to her.

"By the power of all the demons in history I make you my own blood," Damian says, cutting his hand and letting his blood drop on her. A light blood-red glow surrounds the girl and her body glows. The markings of the demon appear on her skin and the girl becomes demon since demon blood destroys human blood.

"Stand my child, you are now one of us," Damian states.

"Tell me, what is your name?" Damian questions.

"Marinette," the girl replies.

"Follow me, Little Star," Damian states.

"Wait! What about our protection!" cries a woman who looks similar to Marinette but a lot older.

Oh so this is her mother, Damian thought.

"Who says I have to do that?" Damian asks coldly.

"B-but we did the ritual and have a sacrifice, isn't that enough!" cries her mother.

"Fool! The ancestors warned you not to do this but you paid no heed to it when have demons ever kept their promises," Damian states.

"You're the ones who offered the girl, you didn't ask for the seal of the word, your loss," Damian says.

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Marinette's mother cried.

"You dare raise your voice again and I will wipe your whole city!" Damian yells.

"Please give me my daughter back!" Marinette's mother sobs.

"You never cared for the girl, plus I made her my heir, she no longer has any of your or your husband's blood in her, she only has mine," Damian says.

"Now let's go Little Star," Damian says.

Marinette follows her father to her new home away from her greedy town.