Part 5: Marinette's Wrath

Marinette's Point of View:

I was waiting in the Batcave for dad to come home when I hear them approaching. I swivel the chair and look to see all my uncles and grandpa Bruce. But dad wasn't here, I look at their faces and they look worried. Did something happen to dad?

"Uncle Dick where papa?" I ask.

"Uh, Mari I think it would be best if you go upstairs," Uncle Dick says.

"No, I want to know where papa is!" I demand.

"Mari he is alright. He is uhhh on his way here, why don't you go to bed. Your dad will be there by then," Uncle Dick says.

"You are a very bad liar, now tell me where my dad is now!" I yell and my eyes turn toxic green and into cat slits.

"Pixie I need you to calm down," I hear Uncle Jay say.

"Then you will tell me where dad is?" I ask.

"Yes," Uncle Timmy says and I calm down.

"So where is papa?" I question.

"Marinette, your father has been," Grandpa Bruce starts but is cut off by the bat-screen which shows a video from Joker. I go and click the video and

"Hello Gotham, it's been a while since I've played with my little Robin's so I have got a treat for myself today," Joker cackles.

He turns the screen to show dad with bruises and cuts. I feel my stomach sink, "Papa!" I whimper.

Joker starts bringing a crowbar to Robin, "the last Robin I did this too does I wonder if you will end the same faith," he states.

"You sick bastard when I get my hands on you I will kill you," Uncle Jay screams.

"Let's see if Batman can at least save this Robin," Joker cackles and raises the crowbar and hits dad's ribs.

I hear dad groan in pain but Joker doesn't like that and does it again. My dad yells this time, "yes just like that yell for us Robin," he states and brings the crowbar down again.

I start to fill up with rage and pain seeing my dad get tortured. I feel Plagg's aura and mine untie. I need to destroy him for hurting my family. I start glowing black and purple, my eyes turn into cat slits and I now have the power of death in my hands. I feel my dad's energy source and use my devil wings to fly there. Dad, I am coming please hold on, I think.

I hear my uncles and grandpa yell at me to stop but I ignore them and head to save dad

I hear my uncles and grandpa yell at me to stop but I ignore them and head to save dad. I fly towards him and end up at an abandoned carnival. I hear Joker's cackles and I know he is here. I head in and the rooms aura is darker than before. I see Dad with blood covering him and Joker still hasn't noticed me. I go behind him and grab him by the neck and slam him into a wall.

"YOU DARE HURT HIM YOU WILL NOW PAY!" I yell.

"Who are you!" He screams.

"I AM DEATH ITSELF AND YOU HAVE HURT ROBIN AND NOW YOU WILL PAY," I say and drag the tip of my claws across his throat letting it bleed a little.