He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly  bringing her even more into his body. Noelle has never kissed with so much passion before. It felt so good she felt her body burst with feelings she has never felt before. Goodness Ezra was already proving the hype everyone went crazy for. The way his tongue moved against her proved he definitely knew what he was doing. Goodness gracious was he a good kisser.

Before she knew was she was doing she was pulling Ezra into the house. She walked backwards trusting her muscle memory and Ezra who was way too swept up in her lips to really pay attention.

They grunted tripping and falling onto the couch. Noelle snorted making Ezra laugh. The two looked at each other and laughed at their stupidity before Ezra tucked a curl behind her ear. The towel protecting her wet hair was long gone.

Noelle bit her lip and Ezra pulled it from her teeth's grasp with his thumb before going back to kissing her slowly. It wasn't lustful. It was sensual. Noelle allowed him to get comfortable lying between her legs as she kissed him with all she had. Ezra didn't mind at all he got himself situated fast.

"Ezra." She moaned. Ezra grunted trailing kisses down her neck and back up to her jaw. He wanted to feel her in any way possible but he didn't want to push her any further without her consent.

"What are you doing to me." Her breath hitched. And it was like ice water was poured back on Ezra. What WAS he doing to her besides lying and falling in love with her. He was going to tell her.

God he had to ruin this perfect moment between them and tell her. Ruin everything. But he had to because he wanted more with Noelle and he didn't want to lie anymore.

"Noelle." He pulled his lips from hers as she chased his. "I-I gotta tell you something." He shook his head.

"What's wrong?" She laid pinned under him still. She traced his jaw and lips. Ezra groaned trying not to kiss her and get distracted. Ezra gentle pulled away from her and stared at her hoping she would still look at him with such love and care but knew she wouldn't. Not after this but maybe he would have time to fix it with her still here.

"My boss was in a situation at work..." he stared and Noelle watched him rubbing his arm in comfort. "It was really bad and our company was on the verge of collapse."

"Oh no." She knew how much working there meant to him. She cupped his cheek. "It's okay I'm not going to judge you." She spoke softly. Ezra wanted to cry looking into those eyes. He took a deep breath of courage.

"Noelle the rea-"

"Oh my God!" Sarah's voice shrilled. Ezra hopped from over Noelle and Noelle scooted back from him.

"I'm sorry! I just wow um I was dropping off the invitations and I was concerned because your door was widen open and it's never open." Sarah stuttered at the scene.

"Oh it's okay I understand." Noelle smoothed out her shirt. "Hey Ezra." Ezra gave her a head nod. Sarah was cool but he was irritated that she came right when he was going to tell her.

"Well I'm gonna head home. Today was a sad one." Sarah exhaled. "What's wrong Sarah?" Noelle asked concerned.

No Sarah go the hell home! Ezra chanted in his head.

"Today's case was bad. Involved an assault of a minor and a cover up. Both parties went to prison." Sarah exhaled rubbing her temples.

"Oh my goodness that's horrible! Both of them should be disgusted with themselves." She spoke with affirmation.

Ezra felt his heart constrict. More guilt more shame bubbling up his throat. Even though his situation was different it felt all too similar. He had just worked up the courage to tell her. How the hell would he tell her right now.

"Did either have an history of assault, back story of other crime, or motive?" Noelle asked

Sarah scoffed. "Assaulter has done it once before but couldn't prove it. No history known of abuse but it's likely. His parents were both druggies so... I don't know. What I do know is the cover up got paid to do it  saying he wasn't agreeing with it but he needed to pay for his daughter's treatment which was proven to be true. Hospitals were getting ready to have to cut back but he came in one day with a large sum of money to pay for all the treatment in cash.

Ezra's heart started thumping in nervousness. He waited for Noelle to process the information. "Well... I understand he was in a tight spot. So I can't fault him for caving."

Ezra never wanted to kiss her so bad and he almost did until she continued. "But imagine the pain of that girls father knowing that he participated in covering up the defiling of his daughter. He has his own daughter and that would've killed him to have that happen to her so why partake in something like that."

And there went his hope again. "I hate to judge people because  I'm not perfect but it's just horrible." She sighed leaning against Ezra. She could feel his heart pounding through his chest. She turned to look at him with curiosity. He was just looking at her. With an expression she couldn't read.

Sarah looked back and forth between the two no wanting to further interrupt that she already did. Now she felt bad...

"Anyways I'll be okay Noey Ryder is already starting the tub so I'll destress. Sorry for interrupting. PLEASE continue what you were up to before." She wiggles her eyebrows and ran back out the door leaving the invitations in the kitchen.

The door closed and there was a moment of silence between Noelle and Ezra. For two very different reasons. Noelle was in thought and Ezra in dread. He was paralyzed in silence. This was not what he had wanted at all.

"That's awful you know. I never understand people ." Noelle brushes her hair aside leaning on Ezra who was significantly stiffer. He couldn't even open his mouth to tell the truth now. Because he was selfish.  He was terrified. Even if the women were not minors he came him with the pretense that they were. He was so concerned about his job and his coworkers and his money that he set his morals aside.

He didn't want Noelle to think he condoned Darrien's behavior and he didn't want her to think his feelings for her were an act when they weren't. His hands suddenly felt sweaty and he had to excuse himself to the restroom. He couldn't breathe or think out there.

If this was a lie that would lead to some arguing and then a solution and make up, Ezra would tell her. But this, this would hurt her so badly. And he knew it would get worse with time extending it. His only hope was the new hacker Darrien got will handle the situation before then. Then Ezra would leave the firm for one up in Boston and explain to his grandpa and his family that he couldn't do it in LA any longer. He knew now he would rather leave than be put in comprising situations.

He splashed his face with water cursing under his breath. He played himself. Badly. He couldn't weasel out of this. He knew that. But still he needed more time. More time to convince her he loved her and cared about her and this didn't change that fact. He wanted to prove that she meant so much more to him than all this.

He had to figure this out and fast.

He walked back out to where Noelle was on the couch watching the Food Network twirling her hair mindlessly. Her eyes fleeted to him and her facial expression indicated she was blushing probably because if Sarah hadn't walked in who knew what they would be doing. Ezra sat beside her taken off guard when she leaned in and kissed him again.

"What was that for?" Amusement laced in his tone. "Just wanted to see if it always was like that or a spur of the moment." She bit her lip. Ezra pulled it from her teeth scooting closer. He was looking so desperately in her eyes for salvation even though she was unaware. But Noelle was too swept up to notice his looks of restraint. Right now she didn't care about much else.

"And?"

Noelle didn't answer him with words she just pulled their mouthes back together. She could finally admit she had a crush on Ezra.

What she didn't know was that he was in love with her and he held the power to break her heart.