Dear Reader

This is the last Wattpad story, and the OFFICIAL last book in The Time-Traveling Agency Series. You can find more stories in the future on Amazon - when I feel like writing again. One project I'm working on with a friend may end up there.

There will be one more poetry book coming to Wattpad, and you can find more of my poetry @bellatuscana on Instagram and the YourQuote app.

This book was a long time coming. It was inspired by my friend, who said that "The Space Queen is the most interesting character in The Time Traveling Agency." So, when writing Discovering Time and A Time for Love, I already had ideas popping in of the Space Queen in mind. What I didn't understand was, that this was about my Dad.

Already, I had started writing about The Space Queen losing her dad, being unaware that I would lose my Dad shortly after. My Dad went through a lot of hard issues in his life, which are reflected upon in this book. Towards the end, I decided to write a different ending. I had no clue that him driving through the Andes was his greatest wish. I also took a Magical Realist - Sci Fi approach, honoring the fact that my Dad was the one who inspired me originally to write Science Fiction. It is because of him that I was able to grab tail on the most interesting series of characters and events that has greatly improved my writing in the process.

Dad, I love you. Thanks for teaching me how to be strong. Thank you for everything.

- bellatuscana