Shot 5

"You realise you broke her heart not the other way around ?", she asked.

"I do ..I do ....I just ...I don't know .....", he said pulling his hair.

"Okay ..tell me ....who was the last one you've dated and what happened with her?", she asked crossing her legs siting on the cane chair in her lawn. This place is slowly growing on her, the old construction of the Government quarters reminded her of the Sheesh Mahal when she was younger.

"Lavanya ..",he said and she gasped.

"What happened with Sheetal, Jennifer, Cassandra, Tiffany and what .what is that girls name ...Haa..Natasha...and ..and ..and ...Melina, Rosa, Natille, Riya ....?", she listed all the woman he had been dating as per the tabloids.

"Di....", he whined.

"None ..?', she asked flabbergasted.

"Di....As I said ...I won't tell you I wasn't associated with any of them..cause I was ..but like you know, like no strings attached or ..", he was about to say One night Stands when she cut him ,

"Okay ..I've heard enough ...", she said putting away the phone and yelling.

"Sorry ...", he apologised rubbing the back of his head.

"Europe turned you quite shameless...you need to come back to India and learn some Sanskaar ..", she complained.

"I will ..I will..", he laughed now embarrassed.

"So..no serious relationships..?",she asked after a pause.

"Not really ...", he said.

"You've grown quite detached Chote ...After what happened with Lavanya ..I decided to leave you on your own ....I didn't mean for you to feel left out ..I thought you were happy in your own lifestyle ...", she told what she had been thinking.

"I am happy Di ..It's not like I am sad or anything. AR is doing well, infact more than well, AR Is excelling, this feels like the peak of my career but,it's just there is something missing....I can't quite tell you what exactly it is ..but there is something missing Di ..", he said confused.

"Okay ....it's okay if you don't want to answer what I am going to ask or you can just tell me if you think I am crossing the line here...but if you want me to help..I need to know ..you ready?', she asked very carefully and patiently.

"Di..I need your help..and I am sorry for what I said earlier ....ask whatever you want to..", he said frustrated.

"Why did you break up with Lavanya?", she asked in ago and before he could reply she cut him saying,

"You said you'd answer..no backsies ...", she said and he chuckled before saying,

"To be honest Di....I was scared ...I scared..she ........", he started and then decided to explain it all from the beginning.

"When she first came no one except Mami actually liked her ..don't say it but I know even you've put up with her just for me .....and Nani literally hated her, so I knew it is nothing serious ...I mean Nani,you and Mami were all on marriage ...but I had it all in control, it wasn't anything serious..even Lavanya wasn't serious ..we were just having fun ...we were on the same page that it is juts Live in, nothing more serious or committed than that.......", he said and then paused.

" but then that stupid Khushi came along and she changed everything ..she fuckin brought hell upon me ....", he said utterly frustrated.

"Language ...language Chote ..",Anjali reprimanded.

"No Di..stop being so favourable to that Khushi, everything was going well till that Khushi came into my life . Me and Lavanya were on the same page in our relationship, we had our own terms, you were so happy with Shyam, hadn't it been for her, you would have been still happily married with Shyam. But the moment she set foot, everything was destroyed. Everything!", he would have continued if she wouldn't have yelled from the other side,