18

Yoongi walked into school after parking his car. From the corner of his eyes he could see a familar figure walking towards school, a smile on her face.

What is she thinking thats making her smile so much?

He walked towards her figuring out that it doenst matter when he talked to her.

As he approached her, yoongi noticed her hair was in a braid, a bit different from the few times hes seen her. She looked pretty he thought.

Was she always this thin?

Hara still had a smile on her face and didnt notice that yoongi was walking towards her.

"What are you smiling about?" she heard a voice that snapped her out of her thoughts instantly.

Hara's jaw almost dropped when she noticed that yoongi was standing.in front of her.

His mint hair was glowing in the morning sun and his snow like skin was shining.

Damn I would totally kiss him right now she said in her head.

Or so she thought.

"um maybe dont do that right now" yoongi aaid awkwardly scratching his head.

" fuck, shit, crap..im sorry" hara said her cheeks turning red with embarassment as she cursed under her breath.

Yoongi laughed softly, his mind going back to when he first found out that Hara didnt have her first kiss yet.

Snap out of it yoongi.

Just friends remember?

"hey, i was just wondering if you wanna hang out after school? You seem cool" yoongi said hoping she wouldnt think he sounded creepy.

The reaction he recieved was the total opposite.

Hara's lips were stretched into a wide smile, her teeth popping out. The cheeks of hers were red and yoongi could faintly make out the freckles on her nose. Hara's eyes were sprakling and yoongi found himself flustered all of a sudden.

Hara nodded lightly and yoongi waved to her before walking inside the school to get to class.

He couldnt help it but he was looking forward to hanging out with her.