Cliché Teenage Girls

Start from the beginning

"Maybe because I somehow mange to pick a fight with the wrong girls.  Or Cyotes."I muttered under my breath and I saw him pulling our his phone.

And this is the part were he calls dad and I'm in a shit ton of trouble. How every chapter of my life is.

I opened the door to Derek's loft and we were suppose to meet Ethan and Aiden here. So Scott could turn a Cyote into a girl. There's a sentence I never though I'd say.

"They said they'd meet us here." Lydia said and I nodded searching the place. The one time I need lover boy he doesn't show up?

I heard someone throwing punches behind me and I turned my head to see The twins beating the shit out of Scott. "Sure, abuse my best friend since childhood."

I muttered to my self as they beat the living cap out of him. "I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar." Scott groaned on the ground.

"We are, you do it by giving in." Aiden said and I sighed folding my arms. "Giving in and letting go. That's how Duecalian taught us control."

"Yeah well Duecalian didn't do his job very well since you guys are both-" Before I could finish my sentence Stiles over ed my mouth and everyone set there eyes on me as I innocently shrugged.

"Hey you know what's funny. I actually tried this using lacrosse balls and a heart monitor. But your right, beating the living cap out of him is probably a lot better." Stiles said and I furrowed my eyes.

Well if he threw them at Scott how come his aim is more worse than any lacrosse player. I can play better than him. "That's actually the plan you kick my ass?"

Scott asked and he seemed suprised.  "Your afraid to turn. Were going to make you. Then you can kick our ass." Ethan reasoned and I grinned. Fare rules.

"Then you roar." Aiden added and he growled at him, extra much. "You don't think you can let go with us? You think yur gonna hurt us. Come one McCall. Give it your all we can always heal."

They tooled him around in squinted my eyes shut. "Your an alpha! You wanna roar like one you gotta give in full throttle. You gotta become the monster, become the beast. Become everything yur afraid of!" Aiden yelled at him. I thought he was suppose to be motivating him.

"That's what gives you power. Gives you strength." Ethan added and Scott went to go punch Aiden until he pushed him on the ground as he spit out blood. Damn that's gotta hurt.

"Giving it doesn't make you the bad guy!" He yelled looking down at him. "As log as you can control it." Sounds like he's going against him.

"Sometimes control is a little overrated." He kicked him and the stomach and I huffed.  "Come on Scotty, toughen up."

"What if I can't control it. What if I can't fight back?" Scott questioned looking up at them.

"Then you become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You trun into an animal or worse..." Ethan told him looking down at him.

"You turn into Peter."

Scott stood up racing for Aiden and he picked him up slamming him on the table Continuously punching Scott. Stiles and Lydia both turned the heads I clenched my fists.

"Aiden stop!" Ethan grabbed him but he carries on. "Aiden!" I yelled and he looked up at me as I raced towards a Scott.

"What I thought we were helping him?" Aiden said looking down at Ethan. "You help too much."

I placed both of my hands on each side of Scots head looking down st him. "You okay buddy?" I asked and he nodded.

I helped him sit up and Aiden looked over at me with a guilty look on his face. I looked over at Lydia sognalling her to take him away, look at the eye movemnt Lyds.  She nodded walking towards Aiden snatching him away.

I sat next to Scott looking towards him. "Remind me to never ask angry alpha twins to teach you." I said and he scoffed.

"Remember that we have to in order to save a girl." He reasoned and I groaned. What with all the stupid saving.

"You and Aiden seeing each other?" He straight forward asked and I shook my head. "No, me and lover boy aren't an item. He just companies me."

I shrugged and he nodded as he had a small smile on his face. "Well, he loves you. It's a bit obvious."

Scott said changing his tone and I furrowed my brows. "He's not in love with me. And watch your tone. You sound jelous." I grinned nudging him and the same smile appeared on his face.

"Just looking out for you Max."

I saw Aiden walking up to me with his keys in his hand. "Want me to drive you home?" He asked and I turned my head back to Scott who slightly nodded.

"Sure lover boy, but yu not driving I am. We have to talk anyway." I grabbed his hand pulling him out of the loft.

YOU GUYS ARE BLOWNG THIS BOOK UP FOR THE VIEWS IT DOESN'T NEED. THANKYOU