Cliché Teenage Girls

Start from the beginning

"I gotta go, but send me the pin location." Allison said running out  and I sat behind Stiles. I looked back at Scott talking to Kira.

"Someone jelous?" He asked and I shook my head scoffing. "You wish."
I saw her dad walking towards her and I looked down st my text book.

"Kira, you forgot the research for the boy you like." Mr Yukimura said and I slightly grinned looking back at Scott.

"Alright class let's get started. We were jsut talking about interment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up here and read aloud for us? Mr Stilinski." Mr Yukimura picked on and I huffed. This is not gonna be good.

"Oh, maybe someone else could do it." Stiles implied and I nodded. "Everyone participates in my class Mr. Stilinski."

"Good luck." I whispered to him and he nodded. "I'll need it." He whispered back and looked down at the text book griping the stool. Yeah this isn't gonna end well.

I saw him look up at as looking all drousy and I turned my head to Scott.  "Stiles you okay?" I asked and Scott walked ahead.

He ran up to him grabbing him and I stood up. "I'm gonna take him to the nurses office." Scott said and they headed out and I was about to walk out until Mr. Yukimura stopped me.

"One at a time Max." He said and I furrowed my eyes looking towards him. "That's my brother." I muttered to him and he didn't move his arm away.

"I'm sure he'll be fine."

I groaned sitting back down as this lame ass teacher continues to talk about history and I lay my head on the desk waiting for the bell to ring.

Finally the stupid bell rang and everyone got up and I saw Scott and Stiles' back on the ground and Kira walked over to me. "I can help if you want?" She suggested and I shrugged nodding.

"Sure, why not."

We grabbed a bag each and we walked into the empty corridor. "So your the girl who's crushing on Scott."

"Guilty, why do you have a thing with him because I can totally-"

She was speaking very nervously and I scoffed. "He's my best friend.  Nothing more." I shrugged and she nodded as we walked down and I heard growling.

I saw a Cyote growling at us and I widened my eyes. "Malia."I whispered and she came racing towards us and I grabbed Kira hand running the the locker room hiding behind on of the lockers.

I heard pieces of glass smashing every where and Kira looked pretty scared and I placed my hand over her mouth.

I peeked my head out and I saw it standing there growling at me and I grabbed my knife out my boot about the throw it until I felt someone grip me. "Don't!"

He yelled pulling me back and he shoved the lockers down on her. He looked back at me and I held my hands in surrender then realising there was a knife still in my hand.

"You guys okay?" Scott asked and I nodded and he pulled me to the side. "Were you really gonna hurt her. She's still a girl, Cyote or not."

"She was gonna hurt me. What else am I suppose to do?" I folded my arms raising a brow at him and he sighed shrugging.

I saw Stiles running in and he raced over to me. "You okay, you hurt." He asked checking me and I groaned shoving his hands away.

"I'm fine. Get your hands away from me." I moaned and he huffed looking down at me. "How come we always find you in these situations?"