hand in hand

You both walked to the park putting hand in hand. As the park wasnt that far.

Yeonjun: tell me y/n whatchu wanna eat? I hope you'll feel good now,don't worry giiirl Roddy is in a good place right now!

You: I'm not hungry I just wanna spend some time here in the park feeling the soft wind on my skin.

Yeonjun blushed

You both sat on a bench close to each other having some chit chats about something or the other.

Yeonjun: why is it so hot today? I think it's gonna rain!

You: yes I can see the clouds covering the sky,there!! From the east!

Yeonjun: yes! We've to reach home soon!

While yeonjun was looking at the sky,you took a glance of his face how handsome he said & cool like an anime character. You blushed but as soon as he turned to you, you turned your face to look straight!

You: ummm.. Yeonjun! What was the last song you listened to today?
Yeonjun: me? I... Didn't listen to any song I was so worried! Infact it's been 3 days I haven't hyped any song! Haha. What about you?

You: The Hills by The Weeknd
Yeonjun: 😳 you like to go hard sometimes don't you?

You: huhh? Umm yea 😅

You both laughed

"Good taste!" Exclaimed he.

You felt a drop on your cheek... Then two then three
"Aaaaaagh it's raining" you screamed

Yeonjun: dayum let's run!!

"How you gotta get to your home tho?" You asked him

"Gosh I'll tell my dad that I was in Kai's house for my the projects & then it started raining!!" Yeonjun said.

You: okay so you're gonna stay in my house today!?
(Panting due to running)

Yeonjun: yes ofcourse, is there any problem? Your mom won't kill me right?

You: no I'm sure she won't!

You both reached your house.