Love is Dead by TheCatWhoDoesntMeow

This just became my favorite romance book aside from Maybe Someday and Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover.

The story focused more on Aly's pain during the first half. And I liked how it slowly transitions to Aly and Noonie... a little bit of Ram. Until it's just Aly and Noonie alone.

What I realized from this story is that... being broken doesn't mean you're incapable of loving. Hindi porke't miserable ka o hindi maayos yung kalagayan ng buhay mo, ibig sabihin ay hindi ka pwedeng magmahal. That's what they say; you should be whole for you to love someone wholly, too.

No.

It doesn't matter if you're whole, almost breaking, or in pieces. Your heart is full of love and it just needs the right person for you to feel the warmth that you can love again.

You don't need to fix yourself before you think you're worth of loving and being loved.

Itong story din na 'to ay parang reminder na once your partner cheats, there's no more way around it. Don't even think of a reason why he/she did it just for you to come back to that person. Cheating should never be tolerated. Hindi dapat ginagawang basis ang time length ng relationship para sabihing ayos lang at aayusin na lang.

You deserve someone better, better than someone who cheats. Love never cheats.

Recommend ko lang 'to since niriri-read ko siya during this lockdown. Keep safe and stay home!

#OustDuterte