Ten

*Let me know if you wish to see the other characters*

Josie woke the next morning with a smile on her face with the events of the night before on her mind. She laid in bed and stared at her ceiling like a fan girl ready to see her favourite celebrity. She was giddy at the thought. He's a totally different person when its just him. When he isn't around his boys or with his normal crowd. He's the kind of guy she could see herself with and she hadn't thought like that about anyone in such a long time. Before she decided to get up, she received a call. The screen had "Mum" flashing on it.

"Hi Mum" she tried to contain her happy voice.

"Hi baby, how are you?" her Mum asked.

"I'm good, how are you? Hows dad?" breathe woman, get it together!

"Oh you know, we're good. Are you doing well honey? Hows work? Hows Bree? Is she treating you well over there?"

"Yes mum, we're good over here" she didn't want to get into a discussion about whats been happening with Bree. "Where's dad?"

"You know your father, he's out in the garden"

"Okay, maybe ill talk to him later then. Mum I've gotta head out to do some errands, do you need me to send you money?"

"No baby, we're okay. I just miss you and wanted to hear your voice that's all"

"I miss you too Mum" she could hear her mothers voice change. "I'm okay Mum, you don't need to worry about me. Hunt's taking good care of me over here okay?"

"I know but I cant help worrying about you. You're my daughter and yes well, he better be looking after you or I'll fly there and give him a hiding"

"Yes mum he is" she face palmed her forehead and laughed. "Can I call you later Ma?"

"Yes call me later k?"

"I will. Talk to you soon. I love you"

"Love you too. Bye baby"

Josie hung up and checked the time before jumping out of bed and heading to the shower. When she got out, she saw a text waiting for her from Charlie.

CHARLIE- Morning beautiful x

And if that doesn't make a girl swoon, she doesn't know what will. Josie smiled and just kept smiling thinking about the text. Thinking about the night before. Even as she sat in the car with Rome on their way to the supermarket, she was still in her own little world. Rome was snapping his fingers in front of her face when her bubble popped.

"Earth to Josie? Hello? Did you hear anything I said?" Rome looked sideways at her.

"Whoa, sorry. What did you say?" she really needed to get it together. This was ridiculous.

"I was asking how your mum was? I heard you talking to her this morning"

"Oh, sorry. Was sort of in my own little bubble" she couldn't help but smile. "She's good. She missed me and wanted to talk"

"Yeah your little bubble. Is it because of your little friend from last night?" and the way he said little friend wasn't friendly at all.

"As a matter of fact it was. Whats your deal?"

"I've seen him around. His lot ain't exactly the front of the class kind. I'm just looking out for you like I told Hunt I would"

"Yes I know his 'lot' but don't do that. Don't judge them straight off the bat. I'll make that decision ok? You just need to worry about not bringing home more of your hyena friends"