Five

Charlie spent every other Saturday doing his weekend ritual: cleaning. He get's up before the sun rises to start. Well, if he hasn't been out the night before. Not very masculine he thought but who wants to live in a dirty house? Not him. He knew he had lunch with his sisters later on that day but the thought of Josie and that she was giving him a chance, made his morning go by quicker and better than it ever has been. 

Charlie was putting washing away in his bedroom when he heard a knock at the door, thinking it was his sisters he called out that the door was open, when he walked out of his bedroom and into the living room, he was greeted by Bree.

"Whoa, what are you doing here?" Charlie stared at her shocked. She was the last person he thought would show up at his house.

"You said the door was open so I walked in" she walked towards him.

"Yeah that was when I thought you were my sisters"

"Want me to go outside and knock again?" she said sarcastically.

"Funny but no its okay. So what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to come talk about the other night"

"Look its fine, you were drunk. I get it. You don't need to apologise"

"No but I want to. It was pretty embarrassing to wake up in Josie's bed and find out I had called you. Not one of my greatest moments" she looked away ashamed.

"Like I said, its okay"

"Okay great" she smiled at him. "I was thinking maybe you wanna get lunch or something?" she looked hopeful.

"I cant, sorry. I have lunch with my sisters, like I said. I was waiting for them"

"Don't you see them every weekend though?" that question ticked Charlie off a little bit. Who does this girl thinks she is? He thought to himself. If looks could kill.

"Whats your point?" he looked at her bewildered.

"Im just saying, you have lunch with them every Saturday"

"I think you need to leave Bree"

"Last weekend you couldn't wait to get into my pants and now you don't even want to be near me?"

"Yeah well things change" he raked his hand through his hair. When was this girl going to get the picture.

"Oh yeah? Don't think I don't know about you taking Josie home last night. One of the girls said she saw you get into an uber with her"

"Look, what I do is none of your business and how did this turn to Josie?"

"Whatever. You're not right for her" she sassed at him. 

"Oh wow, okay what? She's too good for me?"

"You're too good for her!! She doesn't do anything but work, study and go to that church she keeps talking to me about"

"I'm gonna say this one more time and I really hope you get it, you need to leave and not come back here"

"She'll never satisfy you, you know?" she stepped closer to him so that she was right in front of his face. "You're gonna get bored of the good church girl act and realise what you really want is a girl who can satisfy every need and desire in your body and when that day comes, don't say I told you so" she blew him a kiss and walked out his door laughing to herself, slamming it as she left. Charlie stood there in disbelief. He didn't know whether to be pissed or laugh at her but either way, it didn't sit right with him.