This time it's the same, the only difference is the male doesn't have raven hair anymore, instead it was blue.

A bright vibrant blue.

On a usual daily settings his mind would constantly wanders around where he is and what he is doing. But right now he knows.

Because the same blue-haired boy in his thoughts is eating exactly a few tables across of him, making it an easy task for Jimin to view him in all his glory.

He was just sitting there, ignoring the thirsty and seductive glances thrown at him.

Jimin glanced at his friends and back to Yoongi, trying to be as subtle as he could so that Taehyung wouldn't notice him and his bestfriend really didn't.

Instead it was Seokjin who did the honors.

"If Yoongi is an ice cream, he would probably melt."

Jimin choked with that remark, and looks at the eldest with a flustered face.

"I wasn't staring!" Jimin defended while shaking his head in denial.

Seokjin just giggles, "I didn't say you were."

And Jimin felt his cheeks burn.

"That isn't a bad thing, afterall it's destiny." His bestfriend said dreamily.

"Destiny?" Namjoon asked, as he fixed his glasses. He was back again with his nerdy look, as if the Namjoon in the night club didn't exist.

"Yes hyung! Destiny! Blue mold! Blue mold!" His bestfriend chanted rather loudly and Jimin is afraid Yoongi might hear him.

He looked at Yoongi and sighs in relief when the older isn't looking at them which means he didn't hear Tae's outburst.

And as he hear Jungkook, who kept his silence the whole ordeal, calming and obviously scolding his boyfriend, his view of Yoongi was suddenly blocked by a tall figure.

And Jimin tensed in his seat. Because that figure belongs to none other than Hoseok, who gives him weird feelings the first time he met the guy.

"Hi! Can i sit here?" the tall male asked, and unsurprisingly, his two friends squeels again.

"Hi Hoseokkie!" Taehyung beams and waves before gesturing to take the seat beside Jimin, the brunette waves back and sits down.

"Y-You transferred here too?" Jimin asked as Hoseok sat besides him.

"Hm? Yeah, transferred last friday with Yoongi."

"And no one even bothered to tell me?" Jimin asked again with his arms crossed.

Seokjin and Taehyung glanced at each other, before the eldest took the initiative to speak.

"Uh, you kinda shut us out yesterday that's why we never got the chance to tell you. Also, we didn't know it was them who transferred."

Jimin felt guilty at that first sentence but rolled his eyes nevertheless.

"Namjoon didn't told you?"

It was Namjoon's turn to speak, being the student body president.

"In my defense, i didn't know who transferred either,"

Jimin shrugs his shoulder and decided to let them slide, and ate his food again.

"Anyways, Hoseokkie!!" the eldest called, "We haven't got the chance to meet you more last time. You said you're from Japan? I love Japan! I loved to go there someday though,"