"I-I knew it! I wasn't dreaming that night!" He heard his bestfriend exclaimed as he walk towards him.

Jimin looks away while Yoongi only gave him a poker face.

"So you're really back?" Tae asked and poked Yoongi's chest, "Hmm, you're real. I guess you didn't die."

"Tae!" Jungkook screeched and pulls Tae's hand away. "O-Of course he is alive! What the hell, Tae?"

Tae rolled his eyes at the youngest and clicks his tongue through his teeth, he looks back and forth at Yoongi and Jimin, and rests his eyes on Yoongi's hair, before grinning wide.

And Jimin instantly knew he had to get out of here,

"Blue mold --"

"Oh! Look at that Tae! I need to go to class, see you!" Jimin squeeks in a high pitch voice and hurriedly ran away, not giving his bestfriend a chance to finish his sentence.

--

Jimin bites his bottom lip and taps the end of his pen on his desk again and again. It was his second period, the one before lunchtime and Jimin wished he could just bury himself in the ground.

Cause in this class, he had Taehyung as his classmate - and his bestfriend keeps on glancing his way and smirking at him every now and then.

He wanted to throw something at him, to just make him stop but he knew nothing can stop Taehyung's teasing; Jimin being an unfortunate soul to be his bestfriend's prospect for today.

He groans to himself and continued chewing his bottom lip, the agonizing wait for the bell making him anxious and nervous at the same time.

"Are you okay?" he heard his seatmate, a girl named Jisoo, asked him in a low voice.

Jimin just nods and listen to the teacher's lecture, glancing at the stupid wall clock on the wall for the nth time.

He actually sighs in relief when the bell rang, signalling the start of their lunch break and Jimin quickly gather his things and bolted to the door,

Unfortunately, Taehyung keeps an eye on him and predicted his next move.

"Oh Jiminnie? Where you going?" Tae asked innocently and pulls him by the arm, giving him a knowing smirk.

Jimin had a bad feeling, a very bad feeling.

"I-I don't feel good Tae, c-can i go to the restroom?" he feigned, and hopes that his bestfriend would let him.

"Oh? Then let me come with you, you might faint"

"NO! -- i mean, no thank you. I-I can handle myself," he tried prying his arm away from Tae's hold, but the latter's too strong.

"Jiminnie, you can't lie to me."

Jimin tensed in his feet but soon finds himself relaxing, and Tae smiles at him.

"There we go. See? It doesn't hurt to relax a bit." Tae said and drags him away.

Jimin made a mental note of getting used to Tae's dragging him because he had a feeling that it might happen occassionally.

"Bully!" he can only mutter while pouting.

"But you love me though," His bestfriend retorted with a laugh and continues to drag him away.

--

In a usual daily settings, he would sit around the cafeteria with his friends and contemplate his life, all the while thinking about a raven-haired male.