Meanwhile

No ones p.o.v

When you left, tori decided to clean up the dirty dishes that have been left behind in the dishwasher, along with the mess you made when you were bandaging yourself up from earlier. Tori was washing the dishes, and zoned out a little.

(Tori's mind): I still can't believe that I gave my trust to y/n. I shouldn't even refer her to that name. I have the power and tools to kill her, yet, somehow she means no harm. There are many ways I can escape, but doing so might lead me right to my  death. The last time I tried to escape, I nearly got snatched by someone. I'm not safe anywhere, although y/n has shown me kindness, it's still hard to know if I should let her live or not.

Tori finishes the dishes, then she goes over to the window and peeks behind the curtains, and noticed it's dark out, and it's still rainy. "Huh," tori wondered, when's y/n going to be back?" Tori's black fluffy ears perk up, and she listens to the soft pitter-patter of the rain against the window, her tail swishes to side to side slowly, whilst still deciding what she should too. "I've made up my mind", she thought. I'll lay low for now. To get to know her better is a more civil way out of this. Not be a savage, although, I already had a taste of her, if she makes the wrong move, I could probably have more. Tori let's go if the curtain, and she sits in the floor, and listens to the sound of the ticking clock near her, counting every tik, while she patiently waits for y/n to return.

(Y/n's p.o.v): I still stare at the time in panic, and then I look back at Adam.
"H-hey Adam?" It's 11:30, I think I gotta go...
(Adam) "are you sure? We've stayed up longer than this you know.
(Y/n): "yeah, I'm sure. I'm soooo tired"
I fake yawn
(Y/n): gotta keep a good sleeping schedule you know?
I pack up my things very quickly, and shove my laptop on my backpack, and start heading out the door. But I stop and turn to Adam before I go.
(Y/n): "I'm sorry, but don't worry, we'll pick this up soon okay? Bye!!!"
I head out the door quickly, and leave Adam there in the shop.

No ones p.o.v:
As soon as leaves, his lips turn to a frown. He sighs, and he sits up and packs up his things too.
"She does this almost every time we meet." He whispers. "Is it just me?, did I do something wrong? Why can't she just stay here with me?" He leaves In disappointment, leaves the cafe, and drives home.

~mean while~

Y/n has to find some supplies for tori. You've already made up your mind. You can't trust anyone with a neko, and the poor soul needs you, so might as well just let her stay with you for a while. Unless you find someone else, but there isn't any one else.
Y/n decided to stop at a small shop that sells essentials and buys some things for tori, such as toiletries, a soft blanket, a heating pad, feminine products, and some snacks for her too that she may like.

(Y/n's mind): "I'd like her to feel welcome and safe, I want her to know she's going to be safe with me, and also I'm sacrificing the rest of my paycheck for her. So I hope she likes it.."

(Y/n's p.o.v) I head to the checkout, and give a smile to the cashier, along with a tip in the tip jar with spare change from my pocket. I leave and head to my car, as I was loading things in my car, I had a very strange thing I was being watched. I turn around quickly, to find no one there. I decided to hurry the hell up, because I hate being out after dark alone  anyway. I step into my car, start it up, and drive back to my apartment. I finally reach my apartment building, and take out the stuff I bought, and started to climb the stairs to my apartment room.
As I got there, I set down the bags, unlocked the door, and stepped in my apartment.
(Y/n): "hey tori, you there?"

/There was no answer/

I start to feel nervous
(Y/n) "T-tori?"

Before I can take another step, I hear soft breathing underneath me. I look down, and I see tori asleep on the floor, curled up in a ball.
I let out a sigh of relief, and close the door behind me and lock it.

you're mine, and mine alone. Yandere female!neko × female readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें