Unwelcome

(No one's p.o.v)

Its now late morning.. the sunlight peeks through y/n's blinds, and shines down on tori. Tori squints her eyes shut when she feels the light shining down on her face, she tossed and turned, then finally, she sat up. Tori yawned softly, and extended her tail and arms while yawning, stretching them, then she relaxes. Tori lightly scratches her head, then her ears. Her tail calmly swishes around under the covers, then it swishes out from under the covers. Tori rubs her eyes, then opens them. Because the sunlight was so bright, she flinched back and squinted her eyes shut. She groans and rubs her eyes once again, then she huffs and turns over and facing away from the window where the sunlight was shining through. "Y/n?" Tori sleepily called out, in hopes y/n would come greet her, and be the first face she sees today. Silence was only heard after her call for y/n, then she carefully slides out from underneath the covers, and onto the floor.

//////////////////////////////////////////

(Adam's p.o.v )

I instantly feel my gut lunge when i get feel myself sit up after waking. The sunlight doesn't make it any better when it flashes my eyes, causing me to stumble off the couch, and onto the floor.
"Ughhh..."
i groan out loud, then the head pounding behind my eyes, i rub my temples, but that only makes it worse..
"Y/n" ... i weakly moan, then the memories from the night before began to flood back within my memory.
"Ah.... fuck"
"Urp!!!"
My stomach feels like theres hot acid inside, then it starts to come up my throat.
I throw the covers off me, and i run to the bathroom in the hallway that I remember y/n showing me to; i throw the toilet seat up, and i projectile vomit in the toilet.
/////////////
(No one's p.o.v:)

Y/n was actually in the kitchen making coffee when adam was throwing up, and when tori called for her. But y/n heard adam down the hall, so that made her jump into action, run into the bathroom, and rub Adam's back while he still spewed. Poor adam sounded like he was throwing up his actual entrails, and he was trying to breath too.. normally, others would be disgusted to this situation. But because y/n is a soon to be nurse, she's grown used to it. After 2 more minutes of absolute hell for adam, adam finally stops throwing up, and then y/n reaches over to the toilet handle, then pushes it down. Y/n grabs some toilet paper and wipes the corner of Adam's mouth, and leads him carefully to the sink.
"Rinse your mouth, then come over to the dining room and wait okay?.. I'll help you with your hangover.."
Now holding his head after rinsing his mouth, adam nods and groans softly.
Y/n walks out of the bathroom, leaving adam be for him to freshen himself up, and then she goes back to the kitchen, washes her hands, and starts to make breakfast.
////////////////////////

(Tori's p.o.v)
As soon as i heard all the commotion outside, i push my ears back into my hair, and i throw the door open. As soon as i do, i see y/n coming out from the bathroom and back into the kitchen. I opened my mouth to greet y/n, but she already disappeared back into the kitchen. I felt ignored and offended at first, but then I brushed it off and looked around. A blanket thrown on the floor, a pair of new shoes that were next to the couch that I've never seen until now. I turn and look to make sure y/n weren't to leave the kitchen, and i hear the sounds from kitchen of crackling eggs and turkey. The smell is heavenly, but I then i take my attention back to the shoes. I get closer to them, and as soon as i did, the scent of "adam" fills my nostrils immediately. I flinch back and hold my nose, because the stench didn't smell very pleasant at all.. almost as if-...

(Tori's internal conversation was cut off, because adam himself came out of the bathroom, and was on the way into the kitchen. But adam stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw tori.)

They both looked at each other in confusion, then y/n immediately steps out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee in hand, and a plate with slices of turkey bacon and eggs in another.