where am I?!

(??????'s p.o.v (the neko girls view)

I wake up to the feeling of warm water being poured on me. I slowly open my eyes to see a girl,... Cleaning me?

Y/n's p.o.v)

*Oh shit she's awake!!!*

?????'s p.o.v)

"W-where am i?"  "AND WHO ARE YOU?!"
* my black cat ears went back as I bared my fangs at her and let out a violent hiss, my claws we fully exposed, I was ready to attack*

(Y/n's p.o.v)
WOAH WOAH!!! CALM DOWN, I SAVED YOUR LIFE SO THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IN RETUN IS TO HEAR ME OUT OK?!

?????'s p.o.v)
I looked at my stitches all over my body, then I covered my naked body with my arms and looked at her with my ears still all the way back, and I backed myself in the corner tub, yet I did my best to calm down because after all,... she DID save my life, so really she has a point there...

(Y/n's p.o.v)
*sigh*

You're in my apartment, I found you in a alleyway not too far from here..... But may I ask?... What happened to you?

(?????'s p.o.v)
I still looked at the girl for a little longer.

*woah.... She's beautiful...*

Then after a bit more of silence, I finally spoke.
......."I don't remember... All I do remember is my last master beating me horribly, because I didn't give him what he wanted.... Then he wrapped me up in a blanket and threw me out of his car.. my blood was leaving me fast... And everthing went black.... Thats all I remember..."

(Y/n's p.o.v)

I'm so sorry....

(?????'s p.o.v)
I still stared at the girl, and studied every thing about her.... Somewhere deep in me, I felt she could be trusted, but I still had my suspicions...

(Y/n's p.o.v)
*what do I do?! This poor girl has been beatened, and she's a rare species... I can't turn her in anywhere... Only heaven knows what twisted shit they'll do to her in a lab.... I JUST CAN'T ALLOW IT*
I thought to myself even more, then I looked back at the girl.
"So, do you have a name?"

(No one's p.o.v)
*the black haired neko shakes her head in the "no" response*

(Y/n's p.o.v)
"Hmmmm...... How ' bout I give you a name?"

(No one's p.o.v)
*The neko's cute little cat ears perkes up and her emerald green eyes seemed to brighten*

(Y/n's p.o.v)
Hmmmm, how about..... Tori?

(?????'s p.o.v (now tori)
"T'tori...." *her lips curl into a shy smile* "I-I like it.."

(No ones p.o.v):
Y/n smiles

(Y/n): "I'm y/n by the way, in case if you were wondering.