Between human and neko

(No one's p.o.v)

Tori stood there in absolute shock. She feels a unsettling and chilling feeling creep from the tip of her tail and up her spine. Anxiety starts to fill her, and the tip of her tail starts to twitch because of the anxiety and the feel of a little dread.
"I knew he smelled different then a human"..
"Does he know I'm not human?!"
"And how?!"
Tori's hands start to shake as she falls deeper into her negative and internal over thinking, the memories of her once being a "slave" and being abused start coming back. She balls up her fists, and she can feel her heart pounding in her chest, and then can feel her entire chest pounding from the fear.

(Y/n) - "tori?"
(Y/n)'s head was turned to tori, and then she slowly moved her hand to touch tori.
As soon as (y/n)'s hand touched tori on her shoulder, tori immediately flinched back, her feline ears were unhidden from her hair and folded back to where the tips touched the back of her head; she whipped her head around and made eye contact with (y/n). Tori's pupils were back to "slits" and she bared her fangs at (y/n).

(Y/n's p.o.v )

"Hey, hey!" I held my hands up and i flinched back a little from tori, but i made sure to keep my hands visible to her.
"It's okay tori... I won't do anything." I said to her in the soft tone I'd normally speak to her with.
I watched tori slowly get out of her attack stance, she closes her mouth and concealing the fangs she was flashing at me, and her eyes go back to normal. I also watched the life in her eyes come back too, then she lunged forward and hugged me tightly. Startled, i hugged back, and i rubbed down her back a little.
"There we are.." i smiled as i said that, and i felt tori nuzzle her face underneath my neck.
"Are we cool now?" I whispered softly to her, and i rubbed her ears between my fingers gently, then her long silky hair.
Tori nodded her head in the "yes" fashion, and i can feel her breath on my skin, her breaths were slow and soft..but for some reason, she was really clinging onto me. I opened my mouth to say one more thing, but then i notice something... i noticed tori's tail poking out from underneath my top she's wearing, and the tip of it is twitching.
I really wanted to ask why tori is spazzing out, so I decided to keep my mouth shut, only because she's finally calm, and I didn't wanna ruin the mood. I smile to her response, and i rub her back and the way she likes it. From the top of her back to way bottom to the beginning of her tail bone, she lightly purrs from my touch and i sigh from relief. I slowly let her go, bring my hands up to her shoulders and look her in the eyes, and they glisten a bit from how beautiful they are to me.
I managed to choke out a sentence before i accidentally get lost in her eyes.
"Would you like to settle down on the couch instead of standing in the middle of uhm...."
i feel my ears heat up and i immediately look away from tori's eyes because i can just feel them pierce my very soul, possibly reading my every thoughts even.
"The hallway..." I finally said. I can still feel tori's eyes tear through me, i feel both unsettled, yet so very fascinated..

"Sure."
Tori responded to me softly, then she does something that nearly made me flinch a little. She grabbed my hand, and put her hand in mine.
I could feel the sharpness of her "claws" against my palm, but her skin was strangely soft like I remembered the last time we touched.
"Lead the way" she said, and i looked at her then smiled. I led her from the hallway to my living room, and i sat down on the couch.

(No one's p.o.v)

Tori's tail swished and she hesitated before she sat next to y/n. Y/n grabbed the remote thats on the table next to the couch, and turned on the tv. The tv clicked on, and y/n started flipping through the channels. As she did so, y/n softly yawned but covered her mouth, and tori clutched her top a little from feeling a little shy. Tori looked at the tv and back at y/n, she really wanted to ask something, but she just really didn't know how to. Tori just decided to keep her mouth shut for now, and she looks at the tv. She's used to the flashing lights, and the sounds, after all, her old "master" used to turn the tv on around tori a lot. Some memories from her old living place started coming back to tori, and it really didn't help with the anxiety she felt from earlier after she saw Adams... "eyes"