"But dadd—."

"No amor. I will go down there. Your Uncle Pablo have people everywhere and I don't want you or my grandchild getting hurt." He said sternly and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said as I grabbed a pen and paper before writing down the address. Once I was finished, I handed it to him and he looked at me.

"This is the old house. They tore that place up and down trying to find it." My dad said and I shrugged.

"Welp. The chip is somewhere safe." I said and he shook his head at me.

"Okay, it's the old house. Where is it?" He asked and i stared at him. He gave me a side eye.

"Amor... I feel like your lying to me." He said and i palmed my face because I was. I was totally lying.

"I'm not ly—."

"Save it." He said.

"Tell me where it is." He said with a clenched jaw.

"When did you start lying? You never lie. Tell me where it is Amiko." He said and i sighed.

"It's not in Ponce." I said and he frowned.

"Then where is it?" He asked and I sighed again.

"Here. Here in this room to be exact." I said and he chuckled at my foolishness.

"Ain't no way." He said.

-BENJI'S POV-
-LATER THAT NIGHT-

I was playing the game when I heard my door open

I was playing the game when I heard my door open. Now the kids was upstairs so who could possibly be walking inside my shit.

Standing to my feet, I grabbed my gun off the table before walking to the door. I saw Brandon closing the door behind him and I smacked my lips.

"Nigga what you want?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not shit. Just came to see what you was doing." He said as he followed me back in the living room. I unpaused my game and continued to play.

I felt Brandon staring at me causing me to mug him.

"Nigga? Is you gay?" I asked and he smacked his lips.

"Man don't play with me." He said and I chuckled as I put my attention back on the game. We sat in complete silence and I knew something was on his mind.

"Wassup?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Nothing. Nia talked to me last night." He said dryly and I shrugged.

"Awe. What she say?" I asked.

"She was talking about you and Miko relationship. She says she knows you won't do know fucked up shit like that." He says and I nodded agreeing.

"Yeah I know. That's why I feel like they did something to me." I said and he raised a brow.

"Yeah that's what she said as well." Brandon said and it caused me to think. I was thinking one thing but I didn't wanna think that. I know Tessa and Liyah didn't.

"I advise you to go talk to Tessa because she fucking ya life up." He said standing to his feet. I dapped him up before he left. He left me in deep thought. I grabbed my black hoodie and my gun before walking out the house. I cursed under my breath as I ran back in to grab my keys.

I got inside my truck before pulling off to the hood. Tessa lived in the projects in these fucked up ass apartments with her sister.

Once I pulled up, I got out before walking to the door. I knocked but no one answered. Knocking again the door opened revealing Tessa's little sister Tally.

Tally was cool. She was the total opposite of her sister. She didn't even like her sister but Tessa was all she had.

"Wassup Tally. Tessa here?" I asked as I looked around.

"Nope. She left with Liyah to go fuck with your girl." She said and i clenched my jaw.

"What?!" I asked and she nodded.

"Yup." She said.

"Liyah was the only one she went with?" I questioned as I pulled my phone out and called Miko but I got no answer.

"Nope. She went with some niggas. Benji, she's in love with you. I don't see how your that blind. She wants you to herself and Tessa doesn't care who she takes out to get what she wants." Tally said and i clenched my jaw.

"Who was these nigga's?" I questioned and she shrugged.

"I never seen them before." She said as she showed me to Tessa's room. This girl was real life weird and I don't even see how I got with her in the first place. I saw pictures of me, Miko, everyone I hang around with on her wall. It's like she's stalking me.

I pushed passed Tally and walked to the door.

"Benji. If you kill her or anything, don't forget about me." She said and i nodded. Me and Tally was cool and I could actually deal with her.

"Oh, and I overheard her talking. That baby she's carrying , isn't yours." She said and I didn't say anything. I should've known that baby wasn't mines. I only believed it because I don't know what went down that night. I don't even know if I used protection.

I dialed Brandon's number before it ranged. He answered on the third ring as I got in my truck and pulled off.

"Brandon where you at?" I questioned.

"At Polo crib." He spoke.

"You seen Miko?" I just so happened to ask him.

"Yeah. She at my crib with Nia." He said and i nodded.

"Well take ya ass over there because Tessa there and she got some niggas with her." I said.

"WHAT?!" I heard Brandon yell.

"Man just get over there." I said as I pressed on the gas making my way to Brandon's crib.