CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

-AMIKO'S POV-

"Benji, I'm not getting in there with you." I said and he looked at me with that demanding look. I watched as bubbles formed and I chuckled to myself.

He turned the water off before walking to me and taking my shirt off. Of course I let him. He left me in my bra and panties before he took his clothes off.

I took my bra and panties off and i got in the tub and it felt really good and relaxing. He got in and sat behind me and I rested my head on his chest. I played with the bubbles before I heard him laugh causing me to turn around and look at him.

"What you laughing for?" I asked and he pointed at me and I shook my head.

Here I was, fucking with my crush for the longest. I still couldn't believe it.

"Benji, what are we?" I asked with a raised brow. He sighed before running his hands down his face.

"How many times am I gonna tell you that you my girl?" He asked and inside I was fucking jumping out my body but I didn't want him to see that because he'll make fun of me.

"But you didn't tell me that." I said with a shrug.

"That's because I show you. No need to tell you baby girl." He spoke and I blushed. Literally, my cheeks were red.

We began to bathe each other and just talk. I haven't told him about my dad getting out, but I do know that since he is out, he's gonna be doing the same thing he's been doing. Dealing and running shit.

"I'm taking you with me to the warehouse tomorrow." He spoke up and i raised a brow.

"Why?" I asked.

"Miko." He said.

"It was just a joke. But okay." I smiled. I got out the tub before handing Benji a towel and I wrapped one around me before walking out. I took one of Benji's T-shirts and threw it on before getting in bed.

I turned on My Wife and Kids and Benji came out before walking into the closet. After a while, I was dozing off and finally drifted off to sleep.

-NEXT MORNING-

"FUCK YOU!" I heard from downstairs causing me to jump up out of my sleep. I looked and saw that Benji was sleeping peacefully through all the loud noise.

I heard glass break and I got out of bed before going downstairs to see Riley and Pierre throwing glass cups at each other like they were crazy.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I asked and they looked at me and the room grew quiet.

"Pierre is fucking my best friend and didn't think to tell me." Riley said.

"What do I need to tell you for?" Pierre asked.

"Because!" Riley shouted.

"Wait a damn minute. Riley your mad because he's messing with your best friend?" I asked and she crossed her arms before nodding.

"Yes. Pierre ain't worth shit. He ain't fucking loyal and I refuse to let him play my best friend." Riley said and I looked at Pierre and he had this smirk plastered on his face.

I playfully smacked him and he laughed.

"Well Pierre, I understand where she's coming from. She's just tryna protect her friend." I said with a shrug before walking back upstairs to wake Benji.

Walking in the room, I closed the door behind me before jumping on top of him and straddling his lap. I immediately felt his member get hard.

"Benjiii..." I sanged and he groaned.