CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

-AMIKO'S POV-

It was the next day and I was sitting on the couch when Tae and Nia came in. Tae handed me the bowl of ice cream he had bought. He and Nia sat beside me and I put my feet on Tae's lap.

"Miko what's up with you? You been quiet since we been here." Tae said.

"Nothing. Just a lot on my mind." I spoke as I moved my hair behind my ear.

"Oh shit." Nia sat up.

"You tucked your hair behind your ear. Some shit up." Nia said and I sat up.

"There's nothing wrong with me. It's just a lot of stuff on my mind." I said with a shrug and they looked at me with a glare. It was like they was knowing I was lying.

I couldn't tell them I was about to do some foul shit tonight. That's one thing I wasn't doing.

"Miko, you can tell us anything." Nia said and Tae nodded agreeing with her.

"I know. It's nothing." I said.

I got off the couch before walking into the kitchen and taking a seat at the bar. I pulled my phone out before calling one person. As the phone rung, I heard his deep voice.

"Daddy?" I said into the phone.

"Wassup amor?" He said and i smiled.

"Can we meet up at a local place. Like Frankie's Pizza?" I asked and I heard him chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm headed there now." He said.

"Okay. I'll meet you there." I said before getting up and hanging up the phone. I walked upstairs before slipping on some slides and walking back downstairs to the living room.

"I'll be back y'all." I said and I walked out the front door before getting in Benji's G-Wagon.

" I said and I walked out the front door before getting in Benji's G-Wagon

I sat my phone in the cup holder before I began my drive to Frankies. I had a plan but I didn't know if it was gonna be a success in the end. I over heard Benji on the phone with Polo last night talking about Ryder. Rosco's son.

They discussed everything about him. How he had more then them. Benji said he needed more guns and I had him on that. I was a smart girl, and I refused to be out smarted.

Pulling up outside of Frankies, I saw my dad sitting in one of the booths. I parked the truck before grabbing my phone and getting out. I walked to the double doors to see two buff guys standing there.

"Wait." He said and I stopped in my tracks as they began to pat me down. I did not recall Frankie's having Security. I knew this was my dads doing. They let me in and I looked around to see the place empty.

"Daddy what did you do?" I asked and he looked over his shoulder at me and he got up with a bright smile on his face.

This was my first time seeing my dad in years and honestly, it was so good to see him. He embraced me in a hug and we never broke it. He smelled the same, and looked the same. For my dad to be 47, he looked much younger like my mother. My dad was fully Puerto Rican.