CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN

-AMIKO'S POV-

I woke up to my phone ringing. Looking at my fathers name going across the screen, I sighed. Picking up the phone, I held it to my ear.

"Yes daddy?" I said.

"I need you to come by." He said and I silently groaned. I took a glance at the time as it read 10:10.

"Okay I'll be there." I said and he hung up. I got out of bed before walking into the bathroom and starting my day. I got changed into some clothes and did my hair before taking a picture in the mirror.

 I got changed into some clothes and did my hair before taking a picture in the mirror

I grabbed my purse and called me a uber. I honestly needed my own car. As I waited for the Uber, I just found me something in the pantry to eat.

I patiently waited for my Uber until they gave me an alert that they were outside. I walked out before locking the door behind me.

I walked to the Uber before getting inside and he pulled off to my destination. As i made it there, I thought of my Uncle Pablo.  I know he didn't just want that money. He wanted me as well. I knew how he was and he was very much cruel.

A few minutes passed and i made it to my father's house. I got out before walking to the door as the guards gave me a head nod. I gave them a small smile before walking in and going inside my fathers office to see him in deep thought.

"Hey daddy

"Hey daddy." I said as I sat down and he smiled at me.

"Amor." He smiled as he walked around and kissed my forehead.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I need you to tell me where the chip is." He said and i raised a brow.

"I told you it was in Ponce. If you want me to go I will." I said but he shook his head.

"No No. Your carrying a child and I know Benji would be upset." He said and i sighed.