Hard morning's and even harder night's

The morning Josh's Pov

(Yawn) That has to be one of the best night sleeps I have ever had, Wait I don't remember falling asleep with my onesie on and why am I in a crib with my pacifier (all the memories of last night flash back to me) I am panicking what should I do.

First I have to find out what time it is and were I am, I sit up and look around and see a bigger nursery and a clock above my crib its 5:53 in the morning, ok I have to get out of this crib and in to my school clothes if I leave really early I can avoid this whole situation tell after school or longer if I grab a meal after school.

That's for later I try to get out of the crib but I stumble and land on the floor but thankfully there was carpet and you could barely hear my fall I  instantly got up and went to a dresser in the corner on the first shelf it is packed with diapers, the second ones has small pull Ups, the third has my normal clothing in it I grab a dark blue shirt with black pants some white socks I then quickly run down to the basement where my bags thankfully still were I go into the side and grab my wallet and phone, I run up stairs again grab my backpack put on my shoes and head out and lock the door behind me, I run to school.

Ones I get there I check my phone and se it 6:11 I have 2 hours tell school starts and its dark out great.

Liam's mom POV

7:30 I woke up to get liam and Josh up for school, I first go to Liam's room wake him up and then I go to the nursery to get Josh up but he isn't there other then a note that says he got up early for school and wouldn't be back tell late that night.

I quickly go back to Liam's room and tell him to find Josh when he gets to school.

30 minutes later

Liam's pov

After breakfast I head out of the house and run to school when I get there I see the normal people playing basketball and what not except for what looks to be someone sitting by the wall with a sweater over there head, I walk over to them and sit next to them you know that you will be punished for living so early this morning you could have gotten hurt on the way here or kidnapped or something else bad, I understand that you are scared but we did it because we thought you would like it,

Josh's pov

What he didn't know was that I was crying under my hoodie I pull my hoodie down and he seas me crying and that makes me snap and completely fall in to headspace and I just cry into his shoulder.

I was surprised that he cried and he was like this for a good 10 minutes and when he was done crying he looked like he was basically about to fall asleep and I new one thing and that is that he was not going to make it through a whole day I call my mother and tell here that Josh Is to little to make it through the day.

She said that she would come and pick him up in 10 minutes so I just have to get him to the front of the school.

Hey josh can you be a big boy and walk with me to the front is that possible...
No me no wan a move,how about this if you come with me when I get home from school I will bring you a chocolate chip cookie deal, Oky, come on then, uhmm can me hold wou hand, of course, by the time I get Josh to the front Kathryn (Liam's mother) ones I see her I take Josh over and put him in the back in a dinosaur carseat i can see his face light up when he sees it, I give josh a kiss on the head and close the door, he may be my best friend but he is also my little brother for now, I head to class.

Kathryn POV

On the way home I put on some Disney songs and I could hear him singing happily in the back he was really deep in headspace it was a nice  brake from the normal grumpy boy  he is. Ones we get home I take him and put him on my hip and grab his bag in the other one I open the door I set his bag down and start walking up the stairs with a babbling little on my hip. when I get up the stairs I go to the nursery to get Josh ready for a nap

I sit him down on the changing table and get to work first I get some baby oil and powder and then put it on him along with a cute space themed diaper then I go over to the closet and get a space themed footed onesie and put him in it after I am done this I give him zero and his pacifier and he was just sitting there completely content with his stuffy and pacy after this I put him back on my hip and carry him down stairs to warm up a bottle before I put him don't for a nap, ones the bottle is done I take it and him up stairs, on the way I up I hear aloud sound, is there a little boy around here that is hungry, wes me me, ok little one how about I give you this bottle and then you take a nice nap with zero and your pacy how dose that sound, oky, I sit down in a chair in the corner and start to feed him the bottle as I am doing it I just se him slowly close his eyes tell he was completely asleep, even though the bottle was still half full I exchange the bottle for his pacifier and tuck zero in between his arm and tuck him into his crib and kiss him good night.

I apologize for any and all errors please enjoy

Josh out.