Chapter Thirty-Three: I Love You Dada

Jennie's POV

Friday came so fast. It's been six days after our dinner with Dahyun. I was busy all day this week and I am so stressed about a lot of things. Then the news about Bobby wanted to talk to us, stresses me out too.

"What's bothering my Nini again?" I gasp as Lisa back hug me.

"Gosh Lili, you really need to stop making me startled. " I said.

"Keke, sorry Nini." She said and put her chin on my shoulder.

Me and Lisa are here at the balcony of my room, I told her to sleep here so she doesn't need to go here tomorrow when Dahyun will pick us up. I told Dahyun we can just drive towards them, just give me the address but she refuses, she said she'll just pick us up and I just agreed.

"Are you ready to meet him tomorrow?" Lisa ask me.

"I guess?" I said more like a question.

After the dinner, Lisa and I talked, I told her that Bobby is Ella's dad. She was shock of course but she didn't tell me how she feels.

"How about you, are you ready to meet him again?" I ask her back.

"I guess so too." Lisa said and sigh.

"Why?"

"Nothing, maybe I'm just bothered." Lisa said.

I look at her.

"What is it?"

"Do you still am... Love him?"

"What do you think?"

"I don't know, maybe you still love him, I mean, he is Ella's dad." Lisa said in a sad voice.

I turn around to look at her, I cupped her face and said.

"Of course I do not love him anymore. You are the only one I love, okay? He might be my past but you are my present and my future. Remember that Manoban." I said and kissed her nose.

"O gosh! Stop making my heart flutter too much." Lisa said and I giggled.

"Your blushing." I teased.

"Yah Nini stop." She shyly said and turn her back to me.

This time, I was the one who back hugs her.

"But, I have a question. After I told you about Bobby, how did you feel?"

"Scared?"

"Why?"

"I am scared because I know when we talk to him, he will ask about Ella, even though he left you back then, I know he wants to meet Ella. There are just a lot of what-ifs in my mind." Lisa said.

"Are you afraid that Ella might like him better than you?" I ask.

"Yes, she just told me she likes me to be her Dada, I was the happiest person that day when she told me she wants me to be her dada. Then you told me about Bobby being her real father, I then become the saddest person that night." Lisa said and her voice cracks.

Oh my gosh! Is she crying?

I walk in front of her and tears fall down her face.

"Lili don't cry. Don't think about that okay? Ella loves you so so much. Yes, she might see her real dad but she loves you the most. She told me that." I said and wipe the tears off her face.

"Dada, mommy?" Oh gosh, I hope Ella didn't hear the talk that me and Lisa had.

Lisa wipes off her tears and I approach Ella.

"Baby, why are you awake?"

"I had a bad dream, then I look for both of you. Mommy, I heard you talking about my daddy." Ella said.

Oh no, what should tell her.

"Don't worry mommy, you don't need to tell me anything." Ella said and smiled at me, I smiled back.

Ella walks towards Lisa and hugs her.

"Dada, please stop crying. I don't want to see you crying, it makes me sad." Ella said.

"Sorry princess, dada is not crying anymore, see? Dada is smiling." Lisa said and forced a smile.

Ella smiled and kiss her dada's tears away.

"Dada, are you crying because I might like my real daddy better when I meet him someday?" She asks.

Lisa didn't answer.

"Dada, don't cry because of that. Don't worry dada, your princess won't leave you even though my daddy will appear, you are still my dada and I am still your princess. You are still the best dada for me." Ella said.

This is so sweet!

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise dada." Ella said.

They both hug each other.

"Can I join the hug?" I ask.

"Of course mommy you can, come here." Ella said.

They open their arms and I join their hug. Our first family hug.

I might not yet be answering Lisa a yes but I will surely give her my yes, not now, but soon.

"Don't be upset now Lili." I said and we pull away from the hug.

"Yes dada, I don't want to be the reason for your sadness. I only want you and mommy to be happy." Ella said.

"Yes princess, dada won't be sad nor upset anymore. " Lisa said and kissed Ella's forehead.

"We should sleep now." I said.

We all head in my bedroom and yes, Lisa will sleep beside us. We lie down, Ella in the middle, me on the right and Lisa at the left.

"Good night, sweet dreams. I love you Nini." Lisa said.

"Love you too Lili. Love you Ella, good night."

"Good night mommy. I love you too." Ella said and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Good night princess. Dada loves you."

"Good night dada. I love you Dada."

-

Edited.