Chapter Twenty-Two: Make Our Ship Sail

Third Person's POV

After eating their meals, the two Kims goes back to the company and so as Chaeng and Lisa. The whole afternoon, Jennie stayed in her office and do her work, she didn't call Lisa even once, Jennie wanted to talk to Lisa but she feel nervous.

Lisa didn't ask Jennie if it needs help in work, she just sat at her cubicle and fix Jennie's schedule for the whole week, Lisa just waited for Jennie to call her but it seems that Jennie is avoiding her.

In Jisoo's office, she and Chaeng noticed that Lisa and Jennie aren't communicating like the usual.

"They aren't doing anything, they are just minding their own business since this morning." Chaeng said.

"Yeah, I think they won't even talk about the happenings yesterday. Knowing Jennie, she'll just keep it to herself." Said Jisoo.

"Do you we should do something t help the both of them? I mean, Jennie unnie likes my cousin right?" Chaeng said and Jisoo nodded.

"Yeah, Jennie likes Lisayah or she had already fallen for her, if she doesn't like Lisa. she won't claim your cousin as hers in front of Lisa's ex. Does your cousin like my Jenduek?"

"Yes! She is just afraid to admit it, I even told her how she likes Jennie unnie. After what Sana did to her, she's afraid to love again." Chaeng said.

"Sana? That is the name of Lisa's ex?" Jisoo ask.

When Jennie told her sister the story, she didn't tell Jisoo the name of Lisa's ex.

"Yeah, wae? Do you know her?" Chaeng furiously asks.

"Nope! I'll tell a story to you but not now." Jisoo said remembering the story in Jennie's dream.

'it seems like every person in Jennie's dream does exist and some circumstances are happening.' Jisoo thought.

"Should we help Lisa and Jennie unnie?" Chaeng ask.

"Yeah, we should but not now. Let them first, let's wait, when it seems like they really aren't doing anything, we should do something for them, and maybe they will confess to each other too. Kekeke." Jisoo said and Chaeng smiled.

Chaeng noticed that Jennie always keep Lisa happy, Lisa is being herself when she is with Jennie. It was like Jennie is Lisa's safe haven. After Sana and Lisa broke up last year, Lisa became quiet and distant to people, she changed when she broke up with Sana. Sana was Lisa's first love, Lisa loves Sana so much that it was okay for her to get her. Chaeng made her realize to stop being stupid to always forgive Sana for always cheating and hurting her.

Jisoo wants Lisa for her sister. Lisa changes Jennie a lot, in dream or not, she really does change Jennie. Because of Lisa being in Jennie's dream, Jennie learned to love and cherish Ella, Jennie became stronger than ever. Lisa always makes her sister smile, Jennie's sincere smile. After their parents died and Ella's father left Jennie, it was rare to see her smile sincerely anymore. She remembered when Ella was born, she saw her sister cherish and show love to Ella, but as Ella grow, Jennie became cold to her daughter, now, she's seeing her sister love Ella again makes her happy.

Three days had past but no talk about the amusement park happened yet. Jennie and Lisa are both like back when they first met each other. They became formal to each other again, she calls Jennie with the Ms. again.

Lisa thought that when she'll call Jennie with the word Ms, it will bring back everything that Jennie would scold her for calling her Ms, Jennie but she didn't react.

Jennie can't stop thinking about Lisa, she wanted to speak with Lisa but she's too coward to talk to her. one day ago, she was about to talk to Lisa, she has the courage to already talk to her Lili, but then, Lisa suddenly called her Ms. Jennie, she wants to scold Lisa for that but she thinks that Lisa doesn't like what Jennie said at the amusement park and just wanted to keep everything formal. After Lisa left her office, she cried, she was so hurt but she just keep it to herself.

As days go by, Jennie and Lisa realized something.

They realized they are really falling in love with each other already. Jisoo and Chaeng are right when they both said that the two are already falling to each other but both are afraid to confess what they feel towards each other.

"We should do something already." Both Chaeng and Jisoo said at the same time.

"Jennie cried to me last night." Jisoo said.

"Huh? Wae?"

"She thought Lisa got angry at her of what she has done at the amusement park and Lisa just wanted everything to be formal. That was Jennie thought coz Lisa called her Ms. Jennie. We both know Jenduek doesn't want Lisa to call her that." Jisoo said.

"That is not what it was supposed to mean, Lisa told me that Jennie unnie didn't react. Lisayah did that because she thought when Jennie unnie will scold her, it will bring back everything. When unnie did not react, she thought that Jennie unnie wants everything to be forgotten and be in formal." Chaeng explained that made her admirer sigh.

"We should really do something already before they got into the worst situation." Jisoo said and Chaeng agreed.

"Yeah, they should talk already to make everything clear. Do you have any idea how we can set up both of them?"

Jisoo thinks first before answering.
"Yeah I know already, but we need help."

"I can ask Seulgi to help us."

"Okay, call her now, I'll call Irene unnie too, to ask help." Jisoo said and Chaeng nodded.

After they both called Irene and Seulgi, they were supposed to head out to meet the two but Jennie came in.

"Where are you going unnie?" Jennie ask.

"Uhm, uh, I have a lunch meeting to attend."

"I thought you don't want meetings at lunchtime?"

"Well, this is important so I need to attend the meeting. What are you doing here by the way?"

"I was about to ask you to eat lunch with me but you are attending a meeting so, I'll leave now." Jennie said and left Jisoo's office.

"Let's go now, before Lisa block us." Chaeng said.

They immediately left the YG company and head to the restaurant were Seulgi and Irene are waiting.

As they reach their destination, they immediately saw Irene and Seulgi.

"Yah! You guys are late." Irene said.

"Duh! YG is a little bit far from here! Good for you it's just a few blocks away." Jisoo said.

"Okay, okay, so what we will do to make our ship sail?" Seulgi ask.

"Captain Jisoo please explain." Chaeng said.

Jisoo told them what is the plan and the three listened carefully.

"Okay, we should make this work, copy?"

"Copy Captain!"

"We should make our ship sail fast. JenLisa should sail. Captain Jisoo on board! Let's make our ship sail!"

-

Edited.